• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Whey Protein or Milk

IceDownUnder

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can Whey Protein help with sore muscles? My calves hurt. I use to take milk but I hear a lot about Whey lately

Can Whey Protein help with sore muscles? My calves hurt. I use to take milk but I hear a lot about Whey lately

Better idea, put that whey in your milk, mix, then drink, delicious.

Gyming consistently and having your whey protein definitely minimizes the soreness. Agreed with ironaddict. Ordered the wrong flavor of protein powder (banana). Tasted like crap but surprisingly good when mixed and shaked with milk.

Banana whey is good mixed with cottage cheese and some walnuts + a splash of water to help mix everything. I call it my Banana Cream Pie.

Banana whey is good mixed with cottage cheese and some walnuts + a splash of water to help mix everything. I call it my Banana Cream Pie.

Hmm, sounds like a way to make cottage cheese edible.lol

Is it nice or still hard to get down?

Sounds delicious. Whey protein should definitely be incorporated in your diet. Especially whey isolate for your post workout drink. This allows for quick protein absorption.

i remember arnold said "milk is for babies, you drink beer when you get older"...i drink a six pack after every workout

Back