• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Military used pigs in blasts to test armor

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
That's no way to treat a police officer.

Military used pigs in blasts to test armor - USATODAY.com

y Tom Vanden Brook, USA TODAY
WASHINGTON — Military researchers have dressed live pigs in body armor and strapped them into Humvee simulators that were then blown up with explosives to study the link between roadside bomb blasts and brain injury.
For an 11-month period that ended in December, researchers subjected pigs and rats to about 200 blasts, according to Pentagon documents and interviews. The explosions have ranged in intensity, wounding some of the pigs and killing others. Roadside bombs are the top killer of U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan...........

:hog:

tip of the iceberg.

This story is making me hungry for some pork chops.

Poor little piggies, and I thought the story about the "Big bad wolf" was cruel!

should have used the Gitmo prisoners and death row inmates

If they could use the moon for nuke target practice they would.....they are part of the war machine that has rolled through the history of man since the dawn of our existence the yang to creativity and inventions yin, if we could lay down all arms and settle our differences through yo mama jokes we would go full circle back to blowing each other up.....I've given up on man and any hope for nirvana on Earth, there will never exist a Utopia but for only those few moments in each of our lives when we realize it for ourselves.....

The military industrial complex must continue to crank out new inventions of death and destruction, if they were to stop a lot of people would be out of business and be out of trillions of dollars. Shit, who am I kidding, they would just invent some type of death by motion gizmo or some type of death stare or something...

The military industrial complex must continue to crank out new inventions of death and destruction, if they were to stop a lot of people would be out of business and be out of trillions of dollars. Shit, who am I kidding, they would just invent some type of death by motion gizmo or some type of death stare or something...
It would definitely be disastrous to fire a bunch of people who know how to manufacture weapons of mass destruction.......

IML Gear Cream!
i read the news today

oh boy

It absolutely SUCKS that they've been forced to use such dignified animals as pigs. They used to be able to use disgusting little Democrats. :rolleyes:

All ya's all can piss up a rope. You're just jealous you didn't think of it first. :D

Back