• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle advice, please help!

spyder7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys, well I have 3 oral compounds, anavar, winstrol and dbol...i DONT plan on taking all of them at once, i need some advice on whats best for a cutting cycle...here are my stats

Weight: 230lbs
height: 6'3
Training: 6+ years
Diet: pretty healthy
Gym: 5 days a week

a friend of mine suggested Winstrol but i read that it cant be run alone...suggestions/advice would really help, thank you!

Winny and Var are good for cutting, not so much dbol.

You need test. No test = no cycle = no gains = waste of $ = waste of time. blah blah

Why orals only? If you by chance you are too scared to pin, you are not ready to use, IMHO.

/V

You need test. No test = no cycle. Why orals only? If you by chance too scared to pin, you are not ready to use, IMHO.

/V

what test products could i stack winni with? yeah i dont want to inject, iv had previous exp with M1T, epistane and h-drol...

what test products could i stack winni with? yeah i dont want to inject

Any test will do. Most who run winny use it when cutting, and most who cut use test prop, but like I said...any test will do.

Since you don't want to pin, I would use test enanthate because you wouldn't have to inject as often as you would if you were using a test with a shorter acting ester such as prop.

Do yourself a favor and learn how to inject if you plan to use AAS, it's much safer. Both your liver and kidneys will thank you for it in the long run. Good luck.

/V

Typical Calgarian pussy ;) true men are from the North haha, I'm JK. Victor is right though, you need test badly. In fact do a test only cycle for your first time than experiment with the orals.

Any test will do. Most who run winny use it when cutting, and most who cut use test prop, but like I said...any test will do.

Since you don't want to pin, I would use test enanthate because you wouldn't have to inject as often as you would if you were using a test with a shorter acting ester such as prop.

Do yourself a favor and learn how to inject if you plan to use AAS, it's much safer. Both your liver and kidneys will thank you for it in the long run. Good luck.

/V

ok lets say i try injecting (my friend does it so i might get him to help me, he says the same thing) i get test enathate 250mg/ml

what would a dose scheme be, how long of a cycle and when to throw in winni

Typical Calgarian pussy ;) true men are from the North haha, I'm JK. Victor is right though, you need test badly. In fact do a test only cycle for your first time than experiment with the orals.

haha yeah man i guess if im gonna hit the juice, might as well do it properly, u from calgary?

ok lets say i try injecting (my friend does it so i might get him to help me, he says the same thing) i get test enathate 250mg/ml

what would a dose scheme be, how long of a cycle and when to throw in winni

Don't even worry about injecting bro, it's a LOT easier than some make it out to be. A few simple guidelines to follow, it's simple really.

If you decide to run test enan, I would suggest running a 10 week cycle using 400-500mg of test every week. You could run it for 12 or 14 weeks as well if you wanted.

IF you really want to use the winny, I'd probably use it for the last 4 weeks of a 10 week cycle, 5 weeks for a 12 week cycle, etc. You don't want to use the winny during the entire duration of your cycle.

Don't forget about PCT.

/V

Don't even worry about injecting bro, it's a LOT easier than some make it out to be. A few simple guidelines to follow, it's simple really.

If you decide to run test enan, I would suggest running a 10 week cycle using 400-500mg of test every week. You could run it for 12 or 14 weeks as well if you wanted.

IF you really want to use the winny, I'd probably use it for the last 4 weeks of a 10 week cycle, 5 weeks for a 12 week cycle, etc. You don't want to use the winny during the entire duration of your cycle.

Don't forget about PCT.

/V

yes the PCT i do have on me right now is Clomid, 50mg/cap, how much of that would i need?

yes the PCT i do have on me right now is Clomid, 50mg/cap, how much of that would i need?

I usually run clomid as well for 3 weeks. There are a lot of different protocols that you can follow. I'm sure you will get different suggestions on this. I use 100mg for the first 5 days, and 50mg for the rest of the PCT duration. Some go 100mg, down to 75mg, and lastly down to 50mg.

If you are using a long acting ester test like test e, you want to start PCT at least 10-14 days after your last shot of AAS.

I also suggest using HCG during your cycle if you have not planned on doing so all ready. You balls will thank you as well.

/V

IML Gear Cream!
I usually run clomid as well for 3 weeks. There are a lot of different protocols that you can follow. I'm sure you will get different suggestions on this. I use 100mg for the first 5 days, and 50mg for the rest of the PCT duration. Some go 100mg, down to 75mg, and lastly down to 50mg.

If you are using a long acting ester test like test e, you want to start PCT at least 10-14 days after your last shot of AAS.

I also suggest using HCG during your cycle if you have not planned on doing so all ready. You balls will thank you as well.

/V

how necessary would HCG be...cause i dont have any access to it!

how necessary would HCG be...cause i dont have any access to it!

Well, put it this way. You don't absolutely need it....but if you want your balls to remain the same size, you will in fact need it. Especially if you have a girlfriend that likes to play with your junk. :ohyeah: It helps prevent testicular atrophy.

It's not hard to find, you should be able to find it with ease on line. I insist on using it because I don't like having nuts the size of raisins, and PCT seems to run a lot quicker if you used it.

/V

Well, put it this way. You don't absolutely need it....but if you want your balls to remain the same size, you will in fact need it. Especially if you have a girlfriend that likes to play with your junk. :ohyeah: It helps prevent testicular atrophy.

It's not hard to find, you should be able to find it with ease on line. I insist on using it because I don't like having nuts the size of raisins, and PCT seems to run a lot quicker if you used it.

/V

dam, i guess i am gonna have to try and get some of this stuff,

400-500mg/week of Test-E for 10 to 12 weeks
PCT 10-14 days after my last shot of test

HCG taken throughout the whole cycle?

dam, i guess i am gonna have to try and get some of this stuff,

400-500mg/week of Test-E for 10 to 12 weeks
PCT 10-14 days after my last shot of test

HCG taken throughout the whole cycle?

Sounds about right. Stop HCG when you begin PCT. Begin using it after your first week of your cycle. Average doses are between 200-300iu every 5th day. That's ballpark, you can tweak the dose a little if you want.

I would also suggest running some proviron as well, arimidex is also good. I like proviron, gives me morning wood and boosts my sex drive. 50mg ed starting day one until 1 week after PCT. If you use something like adex, use .5mg ed or 1mg ed, some run 1mg ed. Adex is really good with water retention, but you should be fine with proviron alone. I've found nolva to be too strong. You can also mix nolva and clomid together for PCT. Your cycle is not that heavy so I really don't think you need to.

/V

If your cutting then 400mg/w Test is all you need. I personally dont like to run HCG during a cycle.

/V
when the balls atrophy the penis looks bigger!

If your cutting then 400mg/w Test is all you need. I personally dont like to run HCG during a cycle.

Shadow, how come you do not like to run HCG during a cycle?

You need test. No test = no cycle = no gains = waste of $ = waste of time. blah blah

Why orals only? If you by chance you are too scared to pin, you are not ready to use, IMHO.

/V
This is so true!

Well, my advice would be test e 400-500mgs EW for 10 weeks, with the var 50mgs ED for 6 weeks. var is very mild, good for a little muscle gain its lean gainer, keeps you looking dry without joint pain of winny.

Remember though, cutting is all about diet, the gear aint going to do it for you.

i think the HCG is different for everyone. Ive never used it in all the cycles ive done and to be honest my nutts never shrink...maybe just me though im lucky i guess.

the nut shrinkage is different for everyone, for me its minimal, hardly noticable.

i tried to shoot HCG Subq on my last shot and it felt like my stomach was being burned from the inside out. The IM shots a painless.. the SubQ was ridiculous.. i hear its due to the temp of the HCG and the pressure in which it comesout... im using a 30G slin pin.. on a scale of 1-10 the pain was about 8.. i stoped only got 125IU in.. im going to monitor my testicle size and see how i go...

Back