Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

mL and grams

Thread: mL and grams

Rep Points

mL and grams

HI! I don't have a digital scale and i can't measure the food that i am consuming during the day.So i figured out that i can use cups.
    Can someone tells me how much grams can a 200 ml cup fit ?

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Depends what it is. If it's water, 200 mL = 200g.
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

it depends on the substance really. some things will be 150 grams to 200ml and others will be 400
    100ml of mercury for example would be 3kg

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

ml is volume, grams is weight, there is no way to tell for everything across the board because they measure completely different physical properties.

A denser substance would have the same weight as a less dense substance but would fill less volume.
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gazhole View Post
    ml is volume, grams is weight, there is no way to tell for everything across the board because they measure completely different physical properties.

A denser substance would have the same weight as a less dense substance but would fill less volume.
    Yea Gaz kinda explained what I said in a more understandable and scientific manner

Rep Points

Always depends on the food.

The good news is many foods will give you a serving size as a volume on the food label. You can scale it up or down to figure it out from there.

Also, for many foods, you can input the food as a volume on Fitday, and it'll spit out the P/F/C content for you. (since it knows the "standard" density of most foods, it'll do the conversion for you)

Iam only 1 but stil Iam 1
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Get a Scale....
    QUIET IS MIGHT. SOLITUDE IS STRENGTH. INTROVERSION IS POWER.
    Words of a Wise Woman - We don't all get to have all things. I have been given more than most, not as much as others.
    I enjoy the gifts that I have, I share what I can, and try not to begrudge others for having things that I don't have.
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    Power House became my hospital and the iron became my medicine.