• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ex-CIA chief: Obama risks national security

IML Gear Cream!
why is nobody blaming clinton for anything??? it was his bills that passed for subprime loans, that helped get us to where we are now!!! he wanted to help his welfare people get into houses and look where it got us. it took time but it caught up with us. but it is easier to blame Bush. (not saying Bush was great by any means, just saying)

NAFTA....although the idea was floating around before him, he was the one who signed the bill.

why is nobody blaming clinton for anything??? it was his bills that passed for subprime loans, that helped get us to where we are now!!! he wanted to help his welfare people get into houses and look where it got us. it took time but it caught up with us. but it is easier to blame Bush. (not saying Bush was great by any means, just saying)

No, what actually happened is that Clinton passed bills that were actually GOP supported ventures, to get lower income people in to homes. This would increase tax revenue, revenue generated by banks, and give people a chance to live the "American Dream". Then, as the Bush admin came in, they loosened restrictions on the banks, with the SEC eventually loosening the requirements that banks only lend out $15 to $1 they have to banks being allowed to lend out $40 for every $1 they had. You just listen to the progpaganda the GOP feeds you. In the end, IMO, you lay the blame squarely on the banks and idiots who took out loans they couldn't afford to pay, to blame politicians is nonsense. Just because you are allowed to do something doesn't mean you should do it. A lack of personal responsibility is why we are here, and, unfortunately, those of us who were smart enough to avoid these situations will be paying for these mistakes for years to come.

All this pride in America and tired of the Anti -Americanism, have you ever been in the military ?

You can't support abortion if you've never had one.

You can't support gay marriage if you've never been in one.

You can't support welfare if you've never received any.

You can't support medicare/medicaid if you've never been in those programs.

You can't support tax hikes if you don't pay taxes.

I like this line of thinking!

No, what actually happened is that Clinton passed bills that were actually GOP supported ventures, to get lower income people in to homes. This would increase tax revenue, revenue generated by banks, and give people a chance to live the "American Dream". Then, as the Bush admin came in, they loosened restrictions on the banks, with the SEC eventually loosening the requirements that banks only lend out $15 to $1 they have to banks being allowed to lend out $40 for every $1 they had. You just listen to the progpaganda the GOP feeds you. In the end, IMO, you lay the blame squarely on the banks and idiots who took out loans they couldn't afford to pay, to blame politicians is nonsense. Just because you are allowed to do something doesn't mean you should do it. A lack of personal responsibility is why we are here, and, unfortunately, those of us who were smart enough to avoid these situations will be paying for these mistakes for years to come.

Thank you.

You can't support abortion if you've never had one.

You can't support gay marriage if you've never been in one.

You can't support welfare if you've never received any.

You can't support medicare/medicaid if you've never been in those programs.

You can't support tax hikes if you don't pay taxes.

I like this line of thinking!

:blah::rolleyes:...

It's called egalitarianism!

You ever hear the saying, " the last refuge of every heathen is patriotism" ? That's the whole right wing for ya.

:blah::rolleyes:...

It's called egalitarianism!

You ever hear the saying, " the last refuge of every heathen is patriotism" ? That's the whole right wing for ya.

so what does it say about those who mock patriotism?

ok, good points on why Clinton is not blamed..... now since everyone agrees PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, then why does Bush get blamed for EVERYTHING??? say the war i dare someone, because the president can not declare war by himself. there is only on branch of the military he can send anywhere without congress approval and thats only for 30 days. so why is he always blamed? (if it truly is personal responsibility) not to start an argument, just some thoughts

IML Gear Cream!
Don't start putting words in my mouth Bio, we know how that's going to end!

yea, that came out wrong. I didn't mean to do that, was just curious if you felt that applied to anyone here.

yea, that came out wrong. I didn't mean to do that, was just curious if you felt that applied to anyone here.

No, I don't question anyones heart. I believe everyone is proud of their country and expresses it in their own way.

I just don't agree when it is used as a tool of divisiveness, thats all.

ok, good points on why Clinton is not blamed..... now since everyone agrees PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, then why does Bush get blamed for EVERYTHING??? say the war i dare someone, because the president can not declare war by himself. there is only on branch of the military he can send anywhere without congress approval and thats only for 30 days. so why is he always blamed? (if it truly is personal responsibility) not to start an argument, just some thoughts

I agree with you, he shouldn't be blamed in either circumstance.

Actually, now this is just MHO, the President job SUCKS!!!! you really have NO power without congress (they run shit) of course you can veto things, but that comes with stipulations also. So basicly the president is the scape goat for anything that the congress screws up. So instead of pointing fingers at all them, the finger can be directed to one person. kind of a shitty job!!!

but you get your picture put up with all those other old guys!!

Actually, now this is just MHO, the President job SUCKS!!!! you really have NO power without congress (they run shit) of course you can veto things, but that comes with stipulations also. So basicly the president is the scape goat for anything that the congress screws up. So instead of pointing fingers at all them, the finger can be directed to one person. kind of a shitty job!!!

I really don't dislike Bush, the one I never trusted was Cheney.

Just something sneaky about him.

But it is a tough job to do, it takes a special person to run a room like that.

to be President you have to surround yourself with some pretty good people for advisors and things or you will be screwed!!!

I really don't dislike Bush, the one I never trusted was Cheney.

Just something sneaky about him.

But it is a tough job to do, it takes a special person to run a room like that.

I don't think Cheney is sneaky. In fact I find him to be quite the opposite. That's why he pisses a lot of people off. He says and does what he thinks is right and doesn't seem to give crap if people disagree with him.

Corum-
Sorry for your loss, bro. I'm a civillian contractor here in afghan right now. I've been to 4 Fallen Comrade ceremonies in the 3 months I've been here. I did not know them personally, but went in respect.

had an almost incident the other day. Some tango was trying to suicide bomb a passing by American or Coailtion(sp) vehicle. something went 'wrong' and he self-detonated....so happy ending on that.

I don't get outseide the wire much. (plus, really don't wanna)
But the couple times I've been out and seen how the locals here live; its sad. These people have known nothing but poverty and fighting for decades. Alot can't read. They only know what their 'elders' teach them, and if its hate toward non muslims...well, that's all they know.

As far as Iraq goes, before I came over here, I volounteered for a thing called 'Hungry Heroes'. When troops coming back from the desert got off the plane, there would be plenty of us standing there welcoming them back and handing out McDonalds burgers and a coke.
I'd talk with some of the NCO's when the chance came available.
So I'd ask them what the Iraqi people thought about us. You are still gonna have the hard liners that have been 'indoctrinated' to hating us...but alot are seeing how we actually ARE doing good things over there. Iraqis are getting TIRED of being blown up by the extremists and are telling the US and Coalition troops where to find them.
Call me the optimist, but I am hoping that enough see that we have done good over there and they want to live that better life, take over and then we can leave. Then we can wrap up this place.

Yup, although if things go well, he gets all the acclaim as well. I wouldn't want all of that responsibility, though.

As far as Iraq goes, before I came over here, I volounteered for a thing called 'Hungry Heroes'. When troops coming back from the desert got off the plane, there would be plenty of us standing there welcoming them back and handing out McDonalds burgers and a coke.
I'd talk with some of the NCO's when the chance came available.
So I'd ask them what the Iraqi people thought about us. You are still gonna have the hard liners that have been 'indoctrinated' to hating us...but alot are seeing how we actually ARE doing good things over there. Iraqis are getting TIRED of being blown up by the extremists and are telling the US and Coalition troops where to find them.
Call me the optimist, but I am hoping that enough see that we have done good over there and they want to live that better life, take over and then we can leave. Then we can wrap up this place.

I think every God fearing American has this prayer in their hearts

IML Gear Cream!
What I find so ironic and strange is that:

former heads of bureaucracies usually do not comment on the current Presidend of the OPPOSING party.

Nor the the former Vice-President comment.

It's an unwritten rule.

And if the former CIA man thoughs this is the case, - WHY - would he say so publicly?

Politics........

former heads of bureaucracies usually do not comment on the current Presidend of the OPPOSING party.

It's an unwritten rule.

And if the former CIA man thoughs this is the case, - WHY - would he say so publicly?

Politics........

Tell that to Gen. Clark and VP Gore....its common practice these days

It's an unwritten rule.

Politics........

I wondered when you were going to show up

Back