IronMag Research Chems

Olive leaf extract for blood pressure?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Olive leaf extract for blood pressure?

What is everyone's opinion on Olive leaf extract for lowering blood pressure. It seems promising.

Olive leaf extract may help lower blood pressure | Health | Reuters

Olive Leaf Extract and High Blood Pressure, What is the Relationship? - FOUR LEAF CLOVER | LUCKY CLOVERS | IRISH CELTIC JEWELRY

Dosage of Olive Leaf Extract in Daily Supplements

Im thinking for a cycle that raises blood pressure quite a bit like test, this might be beneficial.

Also; for measuring blood pressure, how often and what time of day is best??

Rep Points

dunno about the olive leaf but i do know that Cinnamon has been proven to lower Bp... i take 4-6 capsules a day and its very cheap.. plus your burps smell like cinnamon. hah.

BP fluctuates so the best test to get your true bp is to take it multiple times over a 24-48 hour peroid while using supplements or anabolics. Usually by the second or 3rd week of a cycle i will take my bp and pulse 3 times a day for 2 days and take the average and then use bp supplements to correct if needed. This gives a good measure because any single reading could be high or low depending, taking the average from multiple readings is best.

Good luck!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jwrigh69 View Post
    dunno about the olive leaf but i do know that Cinnamon has been proven to lower Bp... i take 4-6 capsules a day and its very cheap.. plus your burps smell like cinnamon. hah.

BP fluctuates so the best test to get your true bp is to take it multiple times over a 24-48 hour peroid while using supplements or anabolics. Usually by the second or 3rd week of a cycle i will take my bp and pulse 3 times a day for 2 days and take the average and then use bp supplements to correct if needed. This gives a good measure because any single reading could be high or low depending, taking the average from multiple readings is best.

Good luck!
    And what do you find helps your blood pressure most effectively?

Rep Points

Be sure to get enough sleep for one.. its the single most important factor. Drink a ton of water and if needed incorporate supplements and a multivitamin into your diet.