• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Morning Thoughts

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1. I really tied one on last night. I didn't know I could tie a double windsor that well.

2. I saw 3 women last night and I can't decide which one I wanna fantasize about while I pleasure myself.

3. How are the pistons set up in a rotary engine ?

4. I think I should be made a moderator .

5. I should really contribute something useful and stop being such a douche.

6. I'm gonna sit outside while reading a book to get a tan.

7. It's darn nice weather today. Upper 80s

weird... about an hour ago i dreamed i had a tan. i do not sunbathe ever so it was very unusual. :thinking:

I probably have mind control over you.

i'm always humming some obscure song in the morning. Like Charles in Charge themesong or something

Guess what? It's still morning here, I still have my dream mask on, you know that heavy kind of weighed down feeling your face has when you first wake up, you try to smile it away and it comes back twice as heavy..... That's what I'm talking about.......

Y'know what else feels funny, if you've been playing guitar so much that the callouses on your fingertips are so solid that when you type on the keyboard you can't feel if the left hand hit the keys.....

I had one of those dreams last night that I realized I was dreaming and was able to turn the out come. AWESOME.

Every time I realize I'm dreaming I try to fly like some matrix deal. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It never lasts long thought. Once I realize i'm dreaming I start to wake up. I need a message board in my dreams cause no one ever seems to talk, they just stare.

ROID is slowly becoming my new favourite member without an avatar.

Sometimes In the morning I wake up grumpy, but most of the time, I sneak out of bed and let her sleep.

I Agree......other 'tar was much better, with the new one I had spend few secs to figure out what it was :shrug:

Iron I like your other 'tar MUCH better.

:daydream:

ROID is slowly becoming my new favourite member without an avatar.

I'm a lil bit sweet on you to there fella. Maybe one day we could get a closet together.

Look, lets toss a coin & I am gonna toss it, K?:evil:

:D Better yet, how 'bout a man hole cover.

But you gotta catch it over your head though!

IML Gear Cream!
Fine, but I get to choose the cover, you see what I am going through here? all for the hottie!!

:D, Let's make a compromise. Morph the hottie with the dog & keep that as your avatar, that way everyone is happy. I get the hottie you get the dog and chobby gets the change, Deal?

And that smokey guy you just got, guess what, No Good Too.... I want the hottie :bawling:

You dumped the hottie....so pack her of to me unless you change your mind :D

you do make a good argument!

Last edited:
:D, Let's make a compromise. Morph the hottie with the dog & keep that as your avatar, that way everyone is happy. I get the hottie you get the dog and chobby gets the change, Deal?

And that smokey guy you just got, guess what, No Good Too.... I want the hottie :bawling:

You dumped the hottie....so pack her of to me unless you change your mind :D

:hehe: :thumbs:

:callme:

C'mon guys, its just plain funny!? :nerd:
I thought your upside down dog was a terrapin threesome, it took a closer examination to figure out it was a dog upside down.....*

i could tell what it was right away. i have an upside down pitbull pic of Bogie that's similar.

Found that picture surfing, looks just like my dog so i thought it was kinda funny.

Back