• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Website ads

egodog48

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im getting ready to open my own website, and Im trying to figure some stuff out. It has nothing to do with supplements, so I will not be competing with ironmag for customers. I am not personally the one creating the page, but am in charge of the majority of promotions and advertisement. Im also just curious about the ads on websites such as here.

How do you get them? Do they pay per click? Where can I find out more information about getting some ads on my site?

Thanks to any of you out there that know anything about this and will help....Also, feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

Usually you sign up with an ad partner that shares revenue. Now if you become a larger website down the road people will come to you.

Google Adwords: if you want to advertise
Google Adsense: if you want to let people advertise and get paid per click/view

for a new website use Google Adsense, unless you're going to have a serious advertising and launch on this website NO ONE is going to pay you to advertise until you build the site up, and that takes time.

Thank you! This will help me in my endeavors....I really appreciate it!

also, if the website is going to be a business of some sort you should expect to be in the red at least the first year.

I second that.. I'm still in the first year with mine haha.. paid advertising will always get you more traffic.

Back