• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Yellow Bullet

I know Ephedrine is legal, I did not think Ephedra (herb) was legalized again though?

oh.

i'm not sure.

either way, is there any benefits of purchasing something like vasopro and caffeine tablets separately as opposed to something like Yellow Bullet?

Yellow Bullet mentions having things like yohimbe hcl in it and what not.

I would say the only advantage is with ephedrine you know exactly what you're getting because its not an herb, that Yellow Bullet product looked pretty good, it's up to you.

thanks for your help Prince.

and by the way...switched my protein powder to the ironmaglabs whey isolate. got a couple containers in the other day. good stuff ;)

My preference is for ephedrine, not ephedra. I like to dose caffeine and ephedrine separately; easier to titrate doses. Yohimbine isn't always a good idea with ephedrine - best to try yohimbine with caffeine separate from ephedrine with caffeine, see how you feel, then try the combination of E+Y+C, with a low dose of Y, to see how you feel. Personally, I won't take E with Y.

My .02 Canadian

IML Gear Cream!
My preference is for ephedrine, not ephedra.

My .02 Canadian

Sounds good. I've been reading about different dosing recommendations. Seems like 25/200mg is the predominant one. I've also noticed a lot about adding the aspirin in. Baby aspirin, regular aspirin, no aspirin?

I noticed in another thread that you mentioned 16mg/200mg 5x a day.

Seems like starting at 25/200 once in the morning and once in the afternoon is what I should be going with to start out, and then gauging further dosing by how i feel. That all sound about right?

I would say the only advantage is with ephedrine you know exactly what you're getting

I've done some research on the differences between ephedrine sulfate (Bronkaid) and ephedrine HCl (Primatene) elsewhere. However, I'm interested in the opinions on somewhere from this board. Any thoughts?

I've done some research on the differences between ephedrine sulfate (Bronkaid) and ephedrine HCl (Primatene) elsewhere. However, I'm interested in the opinions on somewhere from this board. Any thoughts?

personal preference, and i will tell anyone who asks the same, BOLT PURE EPHEDRINE HCL from DNEVitamins.com - Quality vitamins, minerals, herbs and energy supplements at value prices. . theyre legit and all really cool, their lab and factory as well as their store are right by me and they let me look around and meet some people.. good thing they have going over there.. the ephedrine alkaloids are not as effective and all the extra shit in primatine and vasopro (guisafaren SP?) is just unnecessary IMO

Hey, nice! Good to have a source for that.

Is there a place to post hard-to-find supplement sources?

No, but we (you) should start one! Sorry to say idk if they ship international :-/ but if you're ever in the area.. Lol

What does that mean?:geewhiz:

I know it's of the topic but until I know what that mean's it's gonna drive me nuts!:hmmm:

My .02 Canadian

My 2 cents... But its canadian, cause, well, built is a canadian lol

Ahaaa....Thanks, that's better. Today I can sleep. :D

My 2 cents... But its canadian, cause, well, built is a canadian lol

Back