IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Free Contest - Flexcin Give Away

Rep Points

Free Contest - Flexcin Give Away

Ok so I figure no body out there has used Flexcin before so I'm having a giveaway contest. One lucky winner will get a 3 month supply of Flexcin.

Click Link To Learn More About Flexcin - What is Flexcin?

How do you enter?

Easy just reply to this post and you are entered. I would really love to give this away to someone who is having joint pain issues. The product works, I use it and stand by it so I would love to see someone here benefit from it.

So again just reply to this post and your entered in to win. Odds should be pretty good.

Winner will be announced. Monday May 4th.
    Zero Joint Pain
    Flexcin

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: Robert20

cmoe

Rep Points

Hi, I am a newbie to this thread. I always get great information from ironmag. I am 32 and have been weightlifting off and on since Highshcool. I recently started back weightlifting and running about a year ago. My joints in my elbows and knees are suffering as a result. I tried glucosmin and msm and have not had any luck. I would like to try something new like flexin. I will post my progress if I'm the winner. I sure hope this works being I've tried everything it seems like.

Rep Points

Thanks guys!! cmoe2399, I can figure something out with you as well since it seems like you need some relief. Hey as it is now you got a 50/50 chance!! lol
    Zero Joint Pain
    Flexcin

Rep Points

Shoulders have been good lately, but who knows the next time I have another bad landing in volleyball...

Rep Points

Hello,
    I am new to exercise as well as this great forum. I am going to be 46 next month. Long story as short as possible, I was in a car accident when I was 8 years old and my left hip was pulled from the socket and slammed back in. The hospital misdiagnosed the injury so I walked on it for the next 2 years before it wore down to the point of needing bone graph surgery at the age of 10. Arthritis set in and in 2001 the hip collapsed and I had a total hip replacement. The right hip is deteriorating due to supporting the left for most of my life. I currently take 8 percocet a day and have constant pain every day. If there is rain or snow coming in then it gets really bad. I started exercising last year in hopes that strengthening the muscles around the hips might help. I would love to try your product in hopes it would give me any relief at all.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm in. I've had my share of joint pains and would really like to be pain free 24/7.

RA flare ups are the worst.

Why so serious?

Rep Points

Count me in for the raffle. Sometimes I don't even do squats or dumbbell lunges cause my knee joints are a pain.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool View Post
    Hello,
    I am new to exercise as well as this great forum. I am going to be 46 next month. Long story as short as possible, I was in a car accident when I was 8 years old and my left hip was pulled from the socket and slammed back in. The hospital misdiagnosed the injury so I walked on it for the next 2 years before it wore down to the point of needing bone graph surgery at the age of 10. Arthritis set in and in 2001 the hip collapsed and I had a total hip replacement. The right hip is deteriorating due to supporting the left for most of my life. I currently take 8 percocet a day and have constant pain every day. If there is rain or snow coming in then it gets really bad. I started exercising last year in hopes that strengthening the muscles around the hips might help. I would love to try your product in hopes it would give me any relief at all.
    DID YOU SAY 8 PERCOCET A DAY!! That is not good!!
    The doctor allows this?
    Zero Joint Pain
    Flexcin

on a constant bulk
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

sign me up!
    this is now, i can't change tommrrow
    if i can't change today

Rep Points

Yup, 8 a day, perscribed at 2 every 6 hours. Some days I take more if its a bad day. I can not remember a day without pain. Today is a bad day. I took 3 when I got home from work. I still hurt.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Sure.
    Ron Paul 2012

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Old woman here lol - everything hurts. Sign me up!
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

100 Proof Chaos
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

bad shoulders and a steel plate holding my ankle together... yeah, I'm in.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Always looking for something in this line...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool View Post
    Yup, 8 a day, perscribed at 2 every 6 hours. Some days I take more if its a bad day. I can not remember a day without pain. Today is a bad day. I took 3 when I got home from work. I still hurt.
    Thanks for the entries folks!!

ZeroCool that just seems like too much to me. Have you gotten a 2nd opinion on this. How do you function.
    Zero Joint Pain
    Flexcin

Rep Points

Cool Yo'

Pain all over the place.
    Mostly in my wrists and knees.

How do you spell relief?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroJointPain View Post
    ZeroCool that just seems like too much to me. Have you gotten a 2nd opinion on this. How do you function.
    Hi ZeroJointPain
    Surgery is the only other option for me. I cant afford to go down at this time. Im just barely getting by in this economy. The pills don’t affect me in a buzz sort of way. Tylenol 3, vicodin, ect don’t even touch me. The Doc says he sees someone like me every once in a while that has a high tolerance to painkillers. Even with the Percocet I still hurt bad every day. It gets depressing sometimes. This weekend has been really bad. It affects every part of my life. My work life, my sex life, everything.

Rep Points

And the winner is....... rahaas.

I wrote each name on a piece of paper and put them in a hat. Had the wifey pick. Rahaas comes out the winner! I will PM you for your info and get the flexcin out to you.

I wish I could give it away for everyone, but I'm only and affiliate not the owner.

If you really are interested in trying out the product go here Flexcin Coupons - $5 off of Flexcin, Joint Pain Relief
    It says $5 but I can give ironmag members $10
    Just follow the orders on that page and you will be ok. Just mention "ironmag" as well.

Congrats to rahaas, I hope this product will work for you as well as it has for me. I hope to get a honest review whether it be good or bad. I'm pointing to Good!

Thanks to everyone for entering!
    Zero Joint Pain
    Flexcin

Rep Points

I'm in

Rep Points

ironman4

CONTEST ENDED THIS MORNING - LOOK A POST ABOVE

Sorry
    Zero Joint Pain
    Flexcin

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Cool thanks!
    I was just about to place an order anyway and will give an update on the results of using your product.

Rep Points

Congrats rahaas,
    Keep us informed. I am really interested to see how this product works for you.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

That was quick.
    Got a package in the mail today: 3 month supply of Flexcin

Took my first dose tonight.

Thanks Chris-ZeroJointPain

Newly Married
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rahaas View Post
    That was quick.

I hope it works out for you, keep us posted
    IRONMAGLABS INC.
    www.IronMagLabs.com
    Quality Supplements For Bodybuilders; By Bodybuilders!

Best Quote "You have two choices in life: you can stay single and be miserable, or get married...and wish you were dead." - W.W. Renwick

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rahaas View Post
    That was quick.

Awesome was just signing on to make sure you got it. Coolio!
    Yeah I had gone off for a few weeks. This last week, I was playing more basketball and I was getting a weird pain in my right knee, then 2 days later my left knee WTF!! lol I am almost positive its tendinitis. Back on the Flexcin and pain is gone and Im still running N' gunning!

Also got blood results back from My dr about my leaky gut issues. Turns out I'm allergic to a lot of other crap too "yey" Also my energy has been low in the mornings lately and the doc said my Carnitine and Magnesium levels were low. Just thought I would throw that out there since I know when building muscle getting carnitine is important!! Eat that red meat boys!!!

Anyway ranted long enough, keep us posted!!!
    Zero Joint Pain
    Flexcin

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Tendinitis sucks!

I will make regular updates.
    I'm not expecting miracles but anything is better than nothing and so far joints are feeling better.
    The real test will be my right shoulder which has had the worst tendinitus issues.

Rep Points

Rahaas good to hear. I know this might sound basic, but if you can try to lay off shoulder exercises for a week or two. I know its hard, but if you keep pushing it the tendinitis can and will keep flaring up. Had the same issue over a year ago. Was hard to not do much for a few weeks, but that specific pain has never come back.
    Zero Joint Pain
    Flexcin

Rep Points

I would like to be in, I ride BMX and Skateboard, I have sprained my ankles probably 30 times within the past 15-20 years along with wrists and knees. I get bad pain during weather changes, I have been taking Glucosamine for a while and see minimal results.--Oh, the contest is over....sorry.