IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

How do you become a moderator?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Rep Points

How do you become a moderator?

I know you can become an Elite member is you pay 14.95, but how do you become a moderator? Or super moderator, etc...

Dookie

Rep Points

The all powerful ADMIN makes those calls. You should put your resume in...

on a constant bulk
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

IDK, five hundred bucks???

this is now, i can't change tommrrow
    if i can't change today

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by largepkg View Post
    The all powerful ADMIN makes those calls. You should put your resume in...
    Where do you do that?

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Gotta kill a few people.

Then you got to get sent to a slam, where they tell you you'll never see daylight again. You dig up a doctor, and you pay him 20 menthol Kools to do a surgical shine job on your eyeballs.

Then when you can peer through a black background and see the under lying black text or vise versa you can become an almighty moderator!
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by someguy1984 View Post
    I know you can become an Elite member is you pay 14.95, but how do you become a moderator? Or super moderator, etc...
    send me $500 and I will make you a moderator.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: Robert20

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

how about 19.95 and an Earl Schieb paint job on a 79 camaro?

In BUILT We Trust

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

What is with all the sarcasm? I was just asking a simple question...

Wow...Never mind

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

What is with all the sarcasm? I was just asking a simple question...

Wow...Never mind
    i'd start by getting to work on your sense of humor

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by busyLivin View Post
    lol, no shit.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: Robert20

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by busyLivin View Post
    Well, when people are asking a serious question, why joke about it? If i had a serious answer, then you started joking around, that would be fine. This wasn't the case. I wasn't sure who's advice to take, but it seems like you get randomly chosen.

This thread started reminding me of talking to a little child. Parent: "Bobby, did you take Lisa's barbie?" Bobby: "If you give me $10 I'll tell you..."

Come on...

Realistically, it doesn't matter what kind of attitude you have apparently. Just post about 5,000 times and you "might" become a moderator.

Otherwise, it's all about money. Isn't everything?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Welcome to IM, you'll grow to love the place eventually.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Realistically, it doesn't matter what kind of attitude you have apparently. Just post about 5,000 times and you "might" become a moderator.
    You really don't know much about this site so why are you so worried about being a moderator?

I don't know the process, but I don't think post counts have anything to do with it. I'd say if you were here a while & Prince notices you in threads with good knowledgable advice & there's an opening, you may be considered.

But I can think of a lot of people like that though who aren't moderators. I'd say don't have that goal.. could be years, could be never.

There's your serious answer, now here's a joke:

Add "I heart Colorado" to your signature... that may help

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

Well, when people are asking a serious question, why joke about it? If i had a serious answer, then you started joking around, that would be fine. This wasn't the case. I wasn't sure who's advice to take, but it seems like you get randomly chosen.

This thread started reminding me of talking to a little child. Parent: "Bobby, did you take Lisa's barbie?" Bobby: "If you give me $10 I'll tell you..."

Come on...

If it were about post count Built would not have been a moderator even before she joined.

If it were about money i would not be a moderator because i have about £50 to my name right now. It's in my pocket along with my bus pass.

If it were random, most of the moderators would be members with 0 post count because they are in the majority.

The only thing left is not making dipshit posts, which after this thread counts you out at least for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by largepkg View Post
    The all powerful ADMIN makes those calls.
    Is the "serious answer" you're looking for, in the first reply to this thread at that.

And now a joke:

To be a moderator you must undergo the Trials of Lecurtizcxz - a seventeen and a half mile obstacle course designed by Prince, with music supplied by that other Prince. It costs $500 to put your name into the hat, and if you are randomly chosen from that hat to compete you get to run the obstacle course. If you lose, your post count is reduced to 0, and your memory is erased leading to a condition known as dipshitius posteritis.
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

100 Proof Chaos
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

brutal

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I imagine none of the moderators aspired to be so. The one thing we have in common is a desire to help others by sharing our resources free of charge. There is absolutely no compensation, and as this thread atests, often little appreciation.

How to Use HCG

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Ok, the real secret is to sit with Arnold's Body Building Encyclopedia while at your computer and answer questions in the Training and Nutrition forums for a a few month's, establish yourself as a level-headed person who can be serious but can flow with the mood of the thread. And most threads on IM flow in a light-hearted comic direction, just like this one. You can't get your panties in a bunch because no one wants to pretend their at work while visiting what is for most a hobby forum.....
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

100 Proof Chaos
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    I imagine none of the moderators aspired to be so. The one thing we have in common is a desire to help others by sharing our resources free of charge. There is absolutely no compensation, and as this thread atests, often little appreciation.

Blasphemy!!!

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Dunno about the others, but I sent Prince a series of nudes.

Tell you what, how about you send ME a series of nudes, and we'll see what we can do...
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Realistically, it doesn't matter what kind of attitude you have apparently.
    That is a huge portion of the picture, on any site.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post

Tell you what, how about you send ME a series of nudes, and we'll see what we can do...
    Is this an open invite
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

D'uh!
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I wonder if moderator can see who is reading which post..if they can, is there any way to fool them?
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference
    you have never spent the night with a mosquito."
    ~ Dali lama

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chobby192 View Post
    I wonder if moderator can see who is reading which post..if they can, is there any way to fool them?
    I can see what threads you are reading.....

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post

Ok!
    http://www.getlifting.info

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Seriously, to become a moderator, you need to
    a) have a sitdown with Frankie "Two-Times".
    b) Kill the henchman of the Gaminelli crime family and send a fish to the head consiglieri telling them that Luca Brasi now sleeps with da fishes
    c) have mafia gunmoll aka Built sleep with Obama to divulge secrets of Moderator wisdom-of course she will have to send those nudes to each and everyone of us on this thread
    d) finally, you take the blood oath and work on a knock knock joke to see if you laugh

e) is strictly optional; you need to have an ACE certification.

In BUILT We Trust

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chobby192 View Post
    We can see that, we know where you live, we know your salary, and we can make one phone call and have you killed. So watch yourselves.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Come on...

In BUILT We Trust

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Ok Ok I will let you in on a little secret. Just send me $500

STILL workin' it!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Wow, this shit is scary! And all this time I thought all you had to do was get the 'Moderator Haircut' like Gazhole!

Just kidding Gaz, I shine my head every morning!