IronMagLabs

Beta Alanine Question

Nobody's Hero!

Rep Points

Beta Alanine Question

I'm on the tail-end of a cycle of Tren based product (Methyl V-Test) and will be starting a PCT next week of either Tribfolia or 6 OXO. I'm on HRT as well and have been loading a bit extra on that end.

My question is, can I start using Beta Alanine now or should I wait until I do my late summer/fall cycle? How would Beta Alanine affect my PCT?

Thanks and would be appreciative of a good place to get the Beta Alanine if anyone could make a suggestion.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

it will add nothing to a pct environment. i would only add things that directly enhance the restart of test production, but it shouldnt take away either.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

If you are on HRT, why do you need PCT?

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    If you are on HRT, why do you need PCT?
    Good question. Liver support wouldn't be a bad idea though.
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

if on HRT you don't need to restart test production because its already shutdown, but PCT would still be a good idea to lower estrogen levels.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Hmmm, good call. Are SHBG levels also elevated after an oral cycle? Maybe something with divanil, like ActivateXtreme?
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Liver support and prostate care could be taken care of with AI cycle support, but I dont know if this helps in the long run, since it is kind of expensive but it supplies mega doses of the needed supports.

Hmmm...not to sound weird, but when you go on HRT and stay on, do your nuts stay shrunk or is there some type of balancing act done after a while?

Nobody's Hero!

Rep Points

The estrogen balance was my concern, not the test levels so I just wasn't sure of any issues on that end. Nice thing about this site is there are a great group of folks who know their shit and you always get good info.

FYI, I didn't actually measure my nuts before I started HRT a couple of years ago but I could check with the Mrs. and ask her if she notices any difference. They seem to be hangin as low as ever, thanks for asking, I think....

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

didnt mean to sound weird.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    Hmmm...not to sound weird, but when you go on HRT and stay on, do your nuts stay shrunk or is there some type of balancing act done after a while?
    they shrink and stay shrunk.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post
    Hmmm, good call. Are SHBG levels also elevated after an oral cycle? Maybe something with divanil, like ActivateXtreme?
    that is why we recommend an AI (anti-aromatase) after an androgen cycle.

P/RR/Sh Warrior

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    THAT SUCKS!!!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.prrstraining.com Time to GROW Without Plateau!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    That makes sense. You would be shut down for good once you were on for a length of time right? Seems like it would be a much easier pct since your test levels would just fall back to the established range, no waiting on your own system to start functioning again.
    When on hrt how often are test levels checked/verified? Do you have time to sneak a decent cycle in without freaking out your doc?

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jchappj View Post
    That makes sense. You would be shut down for good once you were on for a length of time right? Seems like it would be a much easier pct since your test levels would just fall back to the established range, no waiting on your own system to start functioning again.
    When on hrt how often are test levels checked/verified? Do you have time to sneak a decent cycle in without freaking out your doc?
    right, I would imagine every 6 months because I believe that is the maximum number of refills a doc can give on a schedule III drug without seeing the patient again.

Nobody's Hero!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jchappj View Post

You bet ya! The doctor gives that one warning when you go on HRT, "once you're in, you're in!" If you are at the point where your body isn't producing anymore, you just want relief!

I usually see the "Dick Doc" every five or six months and I was always under the impression that he freaked over test leveles above 400. On my last visit, he told me that he could care less about my test levels (within reason) as long as my bloodwork was where it needed to be. Blood has a tendancy to thicken on HRT so as long as that isn't an issue, he says "have at it!" That and obviously any swelling of the prostate.

You can, in fact, sneak in a cycle or two between visits and I have found that honesty is the best policy. A good doctor who understands supplements and "new" established norms for test levels knows most guys are doing it. He just wants to make sure one of his patients doesn't drop dead or have a stroke on his watch. A traditional doctor however, who hasn't read any test studies since med school is of no help to anyone and is to be avoided at all costs.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

my doc is a dumbfuck. where's yours?