• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beta Alanine Question

presto1

Nobody's Hero!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm on the tail-end of a cycle of Tren based product (Methyl V-Test) and will be starting a PCT next week of either Tribfolia or 6 OXO. I'm on HRT as well and have been loading a bit extra on that end.

My question is, can I start using Beta Alanine now or should I wait until I do my late summer/fall cycle? How would Beta Alanine affect my PCT?

Thanks and would be appreciative of a good place to get the Beta Alanine if anyone could make a suggestion.

it will add nothing to a pct environment. i would only add things that directly enhance the restart of test production, but it shouldnt take away either.

If you are on HRT, why do you need PCT?

Hmmm, good call. Are SHBG levels also elevated after an oral cycle? Maybe something with divanil, like ActivateXtreme?

Liver support and prostate care could be taken care of with AI cycle support, but I dont know if this helps in the long run, since it is kind of expensive but it supplies mega doses of the needed supports.

Hmmm...not to sound weird, but when you go on HRT and stay on, do your nuts stay shrunk or is there some type of balancing act done after a while?

The estrogen balance was my concern, not the test levels so I just wasn't sure of any issues on that end. Nice thing about this site is there are a great group of folks who know their shit and you always get good info.

FYI, I didn't actually measure my nuts before I started HRT a couple of years ago but I could check with the Mrs. and ask her if she notices any difference. They seem to be hangin as low as ever, thanks for asking, I think.... :hmmm:

Hmmm...not to sound weird, but when you go on HRT and stay on, do your nuts stay shrunk or is there some type of balancing act done after a while?

they shrink and stay shrunk.

IML Gear Cream!
Hmmm, good call. Are SHBG levels also elevated after an oral cycle? Maybe something with divanil, like ActivateXtreme?

that is why we recommend an AI (anti-aromatase) after an androgen cycle.

they shrink and stay shrunk.

That makes sense. You would be shut down for good once you were on for a length of time right? Seems like it would be a much easier pct since your test levels would just fall back to the established range, no waiting on your own system to start functioning again.
When on hrt how often are test levels checked/verified? Do you have time to sneak a decent cycle in without freaking out your doc?

That makes sense. You would be shut down for good once you were on for a length of time right? Seems like it would be a much easier pct since your test levels would just fall back to the established range, no waiting on your own system to start functioning again.
When on hrt how often are test levels checked/verified? Do you have time to sneak a decent cycle in without freaking out your doc?

right, I would imagine every 6 months because I believe that is the maximum number of refills a doc can give on a schedule III drug without seeing the patient again.

You bet ya! The doctor gives that one warning when you go on HRT, "once you're in, you're in!" If you are at the point where your body isn't producing anymore, you just want relief!

I usually see the "Dick Doc" every five or six months and I was always under the impression that he freaked over test leveles above 400. On my last visit, he told me that he could care less about my test levels (within reason) as long as my bloodwork was where it needed to be. Blood has a tendancy to thicken on HRT so as long as that isn't an issue, he says "have at it!" That and obviously any swelling of the prostate.

You can, in fact, sneak in a cycle or two between visits and I have found that honesty is the best policy. A good doctor who understands supplements and "new" established norms for test levels knows most guys are doing it. He just wants to make sure one of his patients doesn't drop dead or have a stroke on his watch. A traditional doctor however, who hasn't read any test studies since med school is of no help to anyone and is to be avoided at all costs.

Back