• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhrtech

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,

I am new to this forum. I have joined so I can learn what I am doing wrong.
I have been working out most of my life, on and off. My weight has fluctuated between 190 and 220. I have recently learned how to eat properly (6X a day) and have noticed some changes in my body. However, I still have way too much fat.I have very little definition. I am 5"7' and about 200lbs. For the last 6 months I have lifted 5x a week, doing one body part per day (ie. legs, arms). I have changed my lifting to 3x a week and cardio 2x a week, 20-25 min on bike.(I hate cardio). I am hoping the change will reduce my body fat. Here are my macro breakdowns per day:

200g protein
136g carbs
84g fat

I do have a cheat day, every saturday, where I eat a little more but I also drink beer. (not 10 or so, just 3 or 4).

Any suggestions on how I can see more definition?

What kind of food are you eating and getting the micros from, have you ever tried firday, would it be to much to ask you to post a picture? I ask these things as it would help me give better suggestions. Off the top of my head I'd ask if you have ever looked into swimming or HITT cardio?

Your weight loss will come from your diet - if your losses slow, you know what to do.

You appear to be eating what, about 2000 calories a day; protein is ample, fat is sufficient. There is no need to eat six meals a day - you may find it more comfortable to skip a meal or two so your remaining meals are larger. I eat breakfast late to accomplish this - I'd rather sav a bit to eat at bedtime.

How do you feel? Perhaps start a log and list your workouts so we can see how you're training.

Where would I find more information on HITT? I do interval training on the bike but I am not pushing myself to go harder on the bike.

Your weight loss will come from your diet - if your losses slow, you know what to do.

You appear to be eating what, about 2000 calories a day; protein is ample, fat is sufficient. There is no need to eat six meals a day - you may find it more comfortable to skip a meal or two so your remaining meals are larger. I eat breakfast late to accomplish this - I'd rather sav a bit to eat at bedtime.

How do you feel? Perhaps start a log and list your workouts so we can see how you're training.

So, would you say I should reduce my caloric intake? I am trying to save as much muscle but lose fat. On occasion, I do skip a meal and eat more toward betime.

I feel good. I will post a log of my workouts soon. Thanks for the info.

Here is my workout:

Sunday
EZ-bar Triceps lying extension (10 each)
One Arm Triceps Overhead Extension (15)
Tricep DB KickBack (10)
Tricep Rope Press - (12) Reps
Preacher Curl - (10)
Concentration Curls (15)
Hammer Curl (12)
Standing Curl (10)

Monday
Bike 20-25min

Tuesday
Bench Press (10)
Incline Dumbbell Press (10)
Decline Dumbbell Press (10)
Flyes (10)
DB Flyes (10)
Squat - (20)
Leg Extension (20)
Stiff-Legged Deadlifts (20)
Lying Leg Curl (20)
Calf Raise (20)

Wednesday
Bike 20-25min

Thursday
Wide Grip Pulldown (12)
Inclinde Bench Pull (12)
One-Arm DB Row - (12)
Rear Delt Flyes (15)
Seated Military Press (10)
Arnold Dumbbell Press (12)
Upright Row - (12)
Barbell Shrug (15)

Friday and Saturday-Off

Hey - have you read the link in my sig on getting started? Lots of your questions will be addressed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back