My current diet, just for fun

Rep Points

My current diet, just for fun

So Im sitting here at work and...god I miss being a real cop out in the "Field"......LOL, being a "DICK" (detective) ain't near as much fun as they make it look like on TV.....I figured I would post my current diet that is actually giving me some good results....

11AM - Protein Shake - Multi vitamin pack, fish oil, ECA stack.

01PM - 250g Chicken breast, slice fat free cheese, Fish oil.

03PM - Same as above

05PM - Greek yogurt, peanut butter, mixed berries, Fish oil, Magnesium, Vitamin B complex, vitamin B12, Calcium pill and ECA stack.

07PM - Same as 1 and 3 PM

10Pm - Favorite meal of the day, Turkey Burger wiht wheat toast, half avocado.

01AM - Muscle milk shake

I am very strict with my diet except on weekeneds where I have about 2-3 "cheat meals"..........As of now I am not doing any cardio except walk my dogs 2 miles a day after my 10pm meal....

Calorie intake....:

2300 Calories - 96 Carbs - 315g Protein

on wokrout days, i substitute my yogurt wiht a post workout protein shake and the specs stay the same...

Im loosing about 2 pounds a week but i try to not listen to the scale to much because of water retention etc......I will start a light cardio sesion in the morning before "breakfast" but otherwise i feel like i lost little to no muscle at all and its actually working just right...
    You've never lived untill you've almost died, life has an excitement that the protected will never know.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

hmmm...I always thought being a dick was fun.

What exactly are your goals? Fat loss?
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

yeah, fat loss..........I started wiht one of Lyle McDonald's diets for two weeks, then i transfered to this one and so far so good, i feel excelent during the week on the diet, its hard but its working im down to about 17% bodyfat and 234 pounds....i think ill be down to 10% in 8 weeks if i keep this up.....
    You've never lived untill you've almost died, life has an excitement that the protected will never know.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

2lbs a week is a little fast bud, you need to watch your not losing too much muscle. You are still pretty juicy now so you shouldnt be in too much danger, but in 4-5 weeks when you are really starting to lean out I wouldnt want to be dropping 2lbs a week. You might want to up the cals slightly, maybe by 200-300 a day and see how that works for you.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Moondogg View Post
    2lbs a week is a little fast bud, you need to watch your not losing too much muscle. You are still pretty juicy now so you shouldnt be in too much danger, but in 4-5 weeks when you are really starting to lean out I wouldnt want to be dropping 2lbs a week. You might want to up the cals slightly, maybe by 200-300 a day and see how that works for you.
    thanx dude...........

After years of success and failure (just like everyone else) I think I have mostly figured out my body and FINALLY im not affraid to eat....I remember about 6 years ago when i tried to cut for the first time ever, i lost 50 pounds and was still at about 13% bodyfat....this time shit is going good because i guess it takes you a while to learn what your body is telling you......I think you are right, in about 4 weeks I will add some rice to my chicken and see what happens...

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

actually, who says 2 lbs a week is fast? Depending on the amount of fat a person holds makes a difference as well as how finely dialed in his diet is. Lyle's PSMF had me losing 7 lbs a week; my strength continued to go higher, as well as my lbm remaining pretty much the same. And I hit single digits while doing this.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    actually, who says 2 lbs a week is fast? Depending on the amount of fat a person holds makes a difference as well as how finely dialed in his diet is. Lyle's PSMF had me losing 7 lbs a week; my strength continued to go higher, as well as my lbm remaining pretty much the same. And I hit single digits while doing this.
    Because that diet requires you follow a very specific set of protocols, which I doubt Questionguy is doing during his normal diet.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

You could doubt it; however, given the specific sets of protocol, I disagree it is in the realm of near catastrophic results. I alsodidnt imply ordinary rituals; I merely pointed out it is obviously possible.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You could doubt it; however, given the specific sets of protocol, I disagree it is in the realm of near catastrophic results. I alsodidnt imply ordinary rituals; I merely pointed out it is obviously possible.
    I dont remember saying it was?

I also said hes probably fine atm, but as he leans out this is a lot of weight to be losing each week, if he isnt following a specific protocol like PSMF.

On another note, how did you find PSMF when you got down to single digits? I used it as the start of my last cut, then went the rest of the way with a basic caloric deficit. Would be interesting to use it a couple of times or more during my next cut.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I loved it. I felt full with the help of a "proprietary blend" of chicken soup, brocoli and broth ala Built. She's my friggin godsend. she guided me through it and damn if i dont owe that girl a big thank you.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

she can kick Wonder Womans ass!!!!

Rep Points

she can kick Wonder Womans ass!!!!
    yeah but only because wonder woman is 76 years old and wear diapers instead of that uniform.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

good point!

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Lynda Carter is 12 years older than me - not QUITE 76 years old, but she's pretty much the face (and body) of Wonder Woman isn't she?

Lynda Carter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hmmm... looks like she should have chosen to wear a burka for her role though:

"Carter told a national magazine:

I hate men looking at me and thinking...what they think; and I know what they think--they write and tell me."

What IS that, anyway? I mean, you prance around in a pushup swimsuit and boots but don't want guys to look at your body? Um, okay...
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

yeah-sort of like me checking out Dolly Partons cans when she was 80 bazillion years younger and figuring out that she actually sings?????

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

hey Built-any chance of you dressing up like WW?

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Negatory, bud.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

ok...how about a pink bunny outfit with the booties and ears?

5/3/1
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

ok...how about a pink bunny outfit with the booties and ears?
    to bring out any gambling addicts, we can establish a nice over/under on how many options are presented to her before she answers in the affirmative

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

As a statistician, I regard gambling as a tax on being poor at math.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post
    As a statistician, I regard gambling as a tax on being poor at math.
    you just took the fun out of my Texas Holdem craze. Thanks.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

"Math is tough. Let's go shopping!"

- Barbi

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

naw-rather pull my own teeth out without novacaine. I hate shopping. Unless its for books or supps.

5/3/1
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

you just took the fun out of my Texas Holdem craze. Thanks.

playing on pokerstars paid for my textbooks!

Rep Points

had a guy like that in my school as well...damn lucky

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I'm too chicken shit to mess with my money online.