• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

chest question

simzz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've noticed that my chest is unbalance. Few weeks after i started working out, i noticed that my right chest is bigger than my left chest. My question is, what should i do to make it balance?

Thanks in advance =)

Just keep lifting on a balanced routine, and eating a lot and your chest will grow.

If your left pec is just naturally smaller theres not a lot you can do besides train hard and see if they balance out. Nobody is perfectly symmetrical.

The bigger you get the less you'll care about this stuff, lol.

Change bench presses to DB presses maybe, it's better to work with DB than with BB when balancing out ;)

I've noticed that my chest is unbalance. Few weeks after i started working out, i noticed that my right chest is bigger than my left chest. My question is, what should i do to make it balance?

Thanks in advance =)

just keep keep pushing and use slower balanced movements to make sure you are keeping good form ,things should even out over time

use less bars and more dumbells.
and dont use the smith machine. i used the smith machine and it took me a long while just bringing up my left arm while bringing up the right shoulder & chest.

when i'm doing bicep curls, do i need to use heavier weights on my left so that my chest would balance?

when i'm doing bicep curls, do i need to use heavier weights on my left so that my chest would balance?

How would curls do anything to your chest? :hmmm:

isnt curls for biceps and chest?

Nope. Where is the chest being utilized in a curl?

Barbell Curl

Here is the entire exercise directory:

Exercise & Muscle Directory

I would take a look through there, and also get to reading the threads in this section of the forum for information about training.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/training/60738-training-101-a.html

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/training/60741-designing-training-routines-cowpimp.html

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/training/62165-stretching-flexability.html

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/training/65122-guide-proper-warmup.html

I would make this your top priority right now to learn how to workout properly.

actually dont you stabilise your arm with your chest?? I know you dont use your chest when curling but I cant stop mine from contracting when I do standing db curls

IML Gear Cream!
For the DB presses, do i use same weight on both side? or heavier weight on my left just to balance my chest?

Use the same weight, same reps, same sets. What you don't want to happen is to overtrain one side. It will only make matters worse.
It's only been a few weeks since you've started so the training didn't cause the imbalance in size, life did that to you up until you started working out. Give it time.

Use the same weight, same reps, same sets. What you don't want to happen is to overtrain one side. It will only make matters worse.
It's only been a few weeks since you've started so the training didn't cause the imbalance in size, life did that to you up until you started working out. Give it time.

x2

It will take some time, but you can do it...

actually dont you stabilise your arm with your chest?? I know you dont use your chest when curling but I cant stop mine from contracting when I do standing db curls

It's impossible to isolate a muscle if thats what you're getting at, you're right. But the chest isn't used to any meaningful level during a curl.

Same as you might grit your teeth during bench as you breath out. It helps keep you solid, but its not really involved in the movement.

x3

Like i said, its likely genetic. Its probably not even as bad as you think, and i'll wager nobody would even notice unless you pointed it out.

Thanks in advance =)

What is more hard to believe that someone's chest being slightly imbalanced, is someone's chest actually being perfectly in balance.

With this in mind, it's perfectly natural. I have the same issue; however, it's essential to know that during a big compound movement, the more dominant side would naturally take more of the workload and get more of a workout, just keep adding weight and keeping eating big and correctly, eventually it should even up over time.

Back