25% Off Black Friday Sale

KelJu, now a man of the Country.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

KelJu, now a man of the Country.

Just took my first flight ever into Atlanta, GA. Because the our company travel agent fucked up my itinerary, I have spent a few hours in the airport. I figured i would kill some time on my laptop.

Take off rocked! That was way better than any ride six flags. I was glued to the window like a dog sticking its head out of the window of a truck. I am going to fly to Hartford, CT in about an hour. I then have to drive to Massachusetts for a job. I then have to drive to Vermont for another job. Then I fly back to Atlanta and then Alabama.

Doing this by my self is confusing as fuck.
    Fucking Determined!

Iam only 1 but stil Iam 1
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Man...I love those window seats....

Good luck with your new job

So what's this new job?
    QUIET IS MIGHT. SOLITUDE IS STRENGTH. INTROVERSION IS POWER.
    Words of a Wise Woman - We don't all get to have all things. I have been given more than most, not as much as others.
    I enjoy the gifts that I have, I share what I can, and try not to begrudge others for having things that I don't have.
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    Power House became my hospital and the iron became my medicine.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by nkira View Post
    Man...I love those window seats....

Good luck with your new job

So what's this new job?

I support hospital computer systems. Small hospitals don't have the funds for big IT departments, so many of the hire one IT guy and then they buy are hospital management software. Our software runs on unix and linux which is what I am specializing in.
    Fucking Determined!

flawless

Rep Points

What part of Mass? If i were at home right now I'd asked you to come out and visit me.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I support hospital computer systems. Small hospitals don't have the funds for big IT departments, so many of the hire one IT guy and then they buy are hospital management software. Our software runs on unix and linux which is what I am specializing in.
    That sounds like a pretty fun job. What flavor of Unix/Linux do you support?
    Ron Paul 2012

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Jed visits the city, just kidding.

Sounds as if you've got a busy day in front of you! Good luck, and safe travels.

And try not to harass the stewardesses too much!

Iam only 1 but stil Iam 1
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

^
    QUIET IS MIGHT. SOLITUDE IS STRENGTH. INTROVERSION IS POWER.
    Words of a Wise Woman - We don't all get to have all things. I have been given more than most, not as much as others.
    I enjoy the gifts that I have, I share what I can, and try not to begrudge others for having things that I don't have.
    Power House became my hospital and the iron became my medicine.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by shiznit2169 View Post
    What part of Mass? If i were at home right now I'd asked you to come out and visit me.
    You really sound desperate.

Rep Points

your in a good area for job security. Heathcare IT isn't going anywhere, it is only growing.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I don't like flying that much. I can't sleep on planes at all. 13 hours to China and I didn't sleep a wink. I just watch movies on my laptop. I carry two batteries. Traveling always is a process. You have to arrive 2 hours early. You are a the mercy of the airport merchants for food. I always opt to drive if I can.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I have slept 5 hours for the past 3 days I have been so busy. I have spent half of my days hanging out in airports and ragging out rental cars.

Danzik, I have supporting unixware 7 and Redhat linux. I got in on the tail end of the unixware stuff. We have been trying to phase out unix, btu we have too many servers out in the field that haven't been shutdown in years. The things are dirt old turds, but they run like tanks.
    Fucking Determined!

Super Hero in Training

Rep Points

1st ride, eh? I always LOVE the take off! I wishI could have gotten an incentive ride in a f-16 when I was in the AF way back when...full afterburn, military take off. (Straight up to 10k feet...)
    I will need to learn unix/linux before I get back to the states.
    I was told that the flight from Dubai to Houstin is...18 hours...blech.
    Have fun on yuor road trip.
    Success leaves clues. People who produce outstanding results do specific things to create those results

Nobody cares what you did yesterday or what you are going to do tomorrow. What is important is what you are doing NOW to solve our problem

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Just took my first flight ever into Atlanta, GA. Because the our company travel agent fucked up my itinerary, I have spent a few hours in the airport. I figured i would kill some time on my laptop.

Take off rocked! That was way better than any ride six flags. I was glued to the window like a dog sticking its head out of the window of a truck. I am going to fly to Hartford, CT in about an hour. I then have to drive to Massachusetts for a job. I then have to drive to Vermont for another job. Then I fly back to Atlanta and then Alabama.

Dude, I live in MA right on the Vermont border. I may be able to give you some direction if you need help.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

My first flight was Houston to ATL to Chicago. I was 18 and had never been to an Airport before so I was freaked out. My Next flight was Houston to Hawaii, 8 hours on the RedEye, which was good cause I had no one in the seat next to me and was able to curl up and sleep....

Now I can't even count how many flights I've been on....
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Rep Points

Private jets are way more fun. No security, no lines, no baggage claims. Just park the car and walk up to the plane and jump in. I don't fly in them a lot but I have had the chance to go in a Cessna Citation X a couple times... that is an awesome experience. Big comfortable leather chairs and the take off is amazing. You get pushed back in your chair on a regular commercial flight but it is nothing compared to the force of the Citation X. That plane is truly an awesome experience.

I have also went up in a little 4 seater prop plane... that just seemed way too unstable for my liking. I don't know if it was the pilot or the plane but it seemed like we bounced off the runway on landing. Scared the shit out of me. That and the pilot said, "watch out that window and let me know if you see any planes"... just didn't give me a lot of warm and fuzzy feelings. Lack of radar and other instruments I'm sure. Seemed way low tech. Give me the Citation X any day.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

A lot of our Vendors have shops in the sticks up in Nor. Cali and Washington so I have to take the tiny commuter planes to the smaller Airports nearest them. Those are true flying experiences, you look out and see propellers spinning and feel the hum of the engines in your crotch.......But nothing will beat the weekly Helicopter flights I had to take in the Navy from the deck of our little ship onto the deck of an Aircraft Carrier.......
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

I had to tear my boxers off last time i flew. I misread the signs, could have sworn it was just gas.
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

Super Hero in Training

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    I had to tear my boxers off last time i flew. I misread the signs, could have sworn it was just gas.
    Sandy Lyle: Reuben, I'm in a situation here. We have to leave now.
    Reuben Feffer: No. Can we stay a couple more minutes?
    Sandy Lyle: Dude, no. This is serious. I just sharted.
    Reuben Feffer: I don't know what that means.
    Sandy Lyle: I tried to fart and a little shit came out. I just sharted. Now let's go.
    Reuben Feffer: You're the most disgusting person I've ever met in my life.

....Along came Polly
    Success leaves clues. People who produce outstanding results do specific things to create those results

Nobody cares what you did yesterday or what you are going to do tomorrow. What is important is what you are doing NOW to solve our problem

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!
    - Appollo Creed

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by fufu View Post
    Dude, I live in MA right on the Vermont border. I may be able to give you some direction if you need help.

Thanks bud, but I'm already back in Alabama. Vermont and Connecticut are beautiful. You ever been around white creek junction? That is where my hotel was.
    Fucking Determined!