• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

KelJu, now a man of the Country.

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just took my first flight ever into Atlanta, GA. Because the our company travel agent fucked up my itinerary, I have spent a few hours in the airport. I figured i would kill some time on my laptop.

Take off rocked! That was way better than any ride six flags. I was glued to the window like a dog sticking its head out of the window of a truck. I am going to fly to Hartford, CT in about an hour. I then have to drive to Massachusetts for a job. I then have to drive to Vermont for another job. Then I fly back to Atlanta and then Alabama.

Doing this by my self is confusing as fuck.

Man...I love those window seats....:thumb:

Good luck with your new job :)

So what's this new job?

Man...I love those window seats....:thumb:

Good luck with your new job :)

So what's this new job?

I support hospital computer systems. Small hospitals don't have the funds for big IT departments, so many of the hire one IT guy and then they buy are hospital management software. Our software runs on unix and linux which is what I am specializing in.

What part of Mass? If i were at home right now I'd asked you to come out and visit me.

I support hospital computer systems. Small hospitals don't have the funds for big IT departments, so many of the hire one IT guy and then they buy are hospital management software. Our software runs on unix and linux which is what I am specializing in.

That sounds like a pretty fun job. What flavor of Unix/Linux do you support?

Jed visits the city, just kidding. :D

Sounds as if you've got a busy day in front of you! Good luck, and safe travels.

And try not to harass the stewardesses too much!

^:laugh:

your in a good area for job security. Heathcare IT isn't going anywhere, it is only growing.

I don't like flying that much. I can't sleep on planes at all. 13 hours to China and I didn't sleep a wink. I just watch movies on my laptop. I carry two batteries. Traveling always is a process. You have to arrive 2 hours early. You are a the mercy of the airport merchants for food. I always opt to drive if I can.

IML Gear Cream!
I have slept 5 hours for the past 3 days I have been so busy. I have spent half of my days hanging out in airports and ragging out rental cars.

Danzik, I have supporting unixware 7 and Redhat linux. I got in on the tail end of the unixware stuff. We have been trying to phase out unix, btu we have too many servers out in the field that haven't been shutdown in years. The things are dirt old turds, but they run like tanks.

1st ride, eh? I always LOVE the take off! I wishI could have gotten an incentive ride in a f-16 when I was in the AF way back when...full afterburn, military take off. (Straight up to 10k feet...)
I will need to learn unix/linux before I get back to the states.
I was told that the flight from Dubai to Houstin is...18 hours...blech.
Have fun on yuor road trip.

Just took my first flight ever into Atlanta, GA. Because the our company travel agent fucked up my itinerary, I have spent a few hours in the airport. I figured i would kill some time on my laptop.

Take off rocked! That was way better than any ride six flags. I was glued to the window like a dog sticking its head out of the window of a truck. I am going to fly to Hartford, CT in about an hour. I then have to drive to Massachusetts for a job. I then have to drive to Vermont for another job. Then I fly back to Atlanta and then Alabama.

Dude, I live in MA right on the Vermont border. I may be able to give you some direction if you need help.

My first flight was Houston to ATL to Chicago. I was 18 and had never been to an Airport before so I was freaked out. My Next flight was Houston to Hawaii, 8 hours on the RedEye, which was good cause I had no one in the seat next to me and was able to curl up and sleep....

Now I can't even count how many flights I've been on....

Private jets are way more fun. No security, no lines, no baggage claims. Just park the car and walk up to the plane and jump in. I don't fly in them a lot but I have had the chance to go in a Cessna Citation X a couple times... that is an awesome experience. Big comfortable leather chairs and the take off is amazing. You get pushed back in your chair on a regular commercial flight but it is nothing compared to the force of the Citation X. That plane is truly an awesome experience.

I have also went up in a little 4 seater prop plane... that just seemed way too unstable for my liking. I don't know if it was the pilot or the plane but it seemed like we bounced off the runway on landing. Scared the shit out of me. That and the pilot said, "watch out that window and let me know if you see any planes"... just didn't give me a lot of warm and fuzzy feelings. Lack of radar and other instruments I'm sure. Seemed way low tech. Give me the Citation X any day.

A lot of our Vendors have shops in the sticks up in Nor. Cali and Washington so I have to take the tiny commuter planes to the smaller Airports nearest them. Those are true flying experiences, you look out and see propellers spinning and feel the hum of the engines in your crotch.......But nothing will beat the weekly Helicopter flights I had to take in the Navy from the deck of our little ship onto the deck of an Aircraft Carrier.......

I had to tear my boxers off last time i flew. I misread the signs, could have sworn it was just gas.

I had to tear my boxers off last time i flew. I misread the signs, could have sworn it was just gas.
Sandy Lyle: Reuben, I'm in a situation here. We have to leave now.
Reuben Feffer: No. Can we stay a couple more minutes?
Sandy Lyle: Dude, no. This is serious. I just sharted.
Reuben Feffer: I don't know what that means.
Sandy Lyle: I tried to fart and a little shit came out. I just sharted. Now let's go.
Reuben Feffer: You're the most disgusting person I've ever met in my life.

....Along came Polly
:p

Dude, I live in MA right on the Vermont border. I may be able to give you some direction if you need help.

Thanks bud, but I'm already back in Alabama. Vermont and Connecticut are beautiful. You ever been around white creek junction? That is where my hotel was.

Back