• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Where to stay for 3 months in Venice/Santa Monica.

Mags

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys.

My bro and I are thinking about heading to Venice, California for possibly three months this summer. We both have a bit of cash saved (not enough to 5-star it everywhere, but enough that we can have a good trip someplace at a stretch), so are thinking about taking a trip. I suggested flying to Chicago and, albeit a cliche to you guys, driving Route 66 to California, and then chilling there for a month or two. My bro was more into going straight to California and spending three solid months travelling around the state and dipping into Mexico and Nevada etc. Both are good plans, and I guess if we plan it well, we can do it all.

If we decide to stay in Venice or the surrounding area, does anyone know where we can stay? We're looking to find a short-term apartment etc, but can't really find anything that cheap. Now I have no idea of what the area is like, whether it's nice or not, whether it's worth going there, and whether it's naturally expensive throughout - obviously, I'm researching this - so if anyone who lives near the area or knows of a good, cheapish place to stay (or even any alternative to Venice) for one to three months, please let me know. Any help would be massively appreciated.

Cheers.

Back