• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fish oils???

leadman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Right i have read several times on these forums the advantages of fish oils.. I am curently on a cut but a little confussed to what i should be taking? im guessing 2 tablets per day morning and night?
i found some cheap ones on a site can some one tell me if there any good for what i want?
ok would not let me post that but they are Holland & Barrett
Fish Oil Concentrate Capsules
1000mg
If not can some one recomend? im from uk so would prefer a uk web site.. cheers guys..

Yes thats it... wow 10 tablets... damn... so im guessing this is not a good one to take then?? can you recomend some thing better and cost affective as im skint at the moment.. Thanks in advance!

I see you live in the UK, if you go to a local supp/health store and look for a company called "Nature's Aid" they do about 30-60 tabs for less than tenner, and each tab is about a gram.

Those are the ones i take, and they work great. They're a great company. They also do a really reasonable Glucosamine sulphate, for around the same price/quantity.

Other options if you have them are "Health With Herbs" (company/shop), "Beanfreaks" (shop).

Hope any of this helps, mate. Holland and Barrett are okay, but you might be able to find a better deal elsewhere.

Hi Gazhole.. Thanks for the speedy response.. Right feel like im being dumb but definatly need to ask as it seems im clueless to the whole fish oil thing.. But definatly got the message that i need to be taking this..
When you said Nature's Aid.. i have done a search and can find two types.. one is simply fish oils and one is called complete EFA`s.. im guessing u ment the EFA`s one as it kind of matches the price you said..
Can you let me know which one and how many tabs you take daily.... and at what times...
Cheers

yourhealthfoodstore in the uk ;) wont let me post links are doing the Nature's Aid EFA`s 1200mg 90 + 45 free for 10.75 delivered.. Seems like a good deal.. is this what i want?? and how many tablets... sorry to be a pain..

What you are looking for in each capsule is the amount of EPA/DHA that it contains. Most commercial brands contain 300mg of EPA/DHA per capsule. You'll find the amount of EPA/DHA in the Supplement Facts (the term 'supplement facts' may vary, just check the back) portion of the label. Ideally, you want to take 3000mg of EPA/DHA, which would amount to 10 capsules.

Hi Gazhole.. Thanks for the speedy response.. Right feel like im being dumb but definatly need to ask as it seems im clueless to the whole fish oil thing.. But definatly got the message that i need to be taking this..
When you said Nature's Aid.. i have done a search and can find two types.. one is simply fish oils and one is called complete EFA`s.. im guessing u ment the EFA`s one as it kind of matches the price you said..
Can you let me know which one and how many tabs you take daily.... and at what times...
Cheers

Complete EFA is good, i usually just take one a day because that seems to do the trick. I rarely take as much as they say on the bottle. Either in the morning or after a workout.

Back