• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clever Little Penguin

Now, don't you think intelligence is what we make of it .

nice.

Lucky in two ways, that he escaped being an Orca dinner and that he jumped in a boat full of people who weren't evil enough to toss him back out into the mouth of the whales. You know there are evil son's of bitches who would do such a thing which is why I hate human's half of the time......

Lucky in two ways, that he escaped being an Orca dinner and that he jumped in a boat full of people who weren't evil enough to toss him back out into the mouth of the whales. You know there are evil son's of bitches who would do such a thing which is why I hate human's half of the time......

you're not alone in that sentiment.

in an effort to play devils advocate here. what exactly is so wrong about letting some hungry orca eat?

in an effort to play devils advocate here. what exactly is so wrong about letting some hungry orca eat?

In this instance, the penguin made a dominating maneuver, to throw him back would cheapen the meal. :)

nothing, its called the food chain, however I say if this penguin was smart enough to escape by jumping on the boat I would help save him, he is obviously smarter than most penguins and deserves a chance to breed, hence survival of the fittest.

nothing, its called the food chain, however I say if this penguin was smart enough to escape by jumping on the boat I would help save him, he is obviously smarter than most penguins and deserves a chance to breed, hence survival of the fittest.

The penguin is cute, too!

IML Gear Cream!

Animals who were lucky enough or smart enough enough to win the affections of humans have flourished. That Penguin seemed like it knew what it was doing.

The whales need steroids.

i agree with you there!

Back