• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need some advice

bigdiehl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 39 6'1 235. Over the years the pounds have been creeping on. I have a 10 ml bottle of winstrol & sustanon 250. I also have 50mg tabs of clomid & just bought clen tabs. I have done a few stacking cycles the last about 6 years ago. My friend who was knowledgeable in stacks told me what to take & when to take it. I would like to know with the given stuff what would be my best route to lean down. I'm a personal trainer so I don't need exercise advice just stacking & cycle dosage please. Thanks in advance.

First thing you need to do is to get your hands on at least one more 10ml vial of test, right now you only have 5 weeks worth of Test and it would really be ust kickin' in good at week 5.
If you could trade that vial of winstrol for test that would be a good start.
IMHO ther is no point starting a cycle with such a low amount of Test. I can't help you design a cycle with your limited goods.
If it was me I would get more Test and some Tren and run the test at 250mg 2x/wk and some tren ace at 100mg EOD, keep your Calories just below maintenance and ask someone more knowledgeable about the clen. Also, I'd rather have Nolvadex on hand rather than Clomid.

bigdiehl, what did you run in your earlier cycles?

Sj69 I can get another 10ml of winstrol but when you say test what exactly are you referring to? As for the Nolvadex, that's what I have.

Built- I'm not a 100% sure on the stacks or cycles but I know I took cypinate stack & a few others. Like I said I was going off the advice of a well trusted friend & never really asked many questions.

I was hoping you knew the doses you ran before.

Do you understand why you have to go higher than 250 a week, or are you just trusting us?

I'm 39 6'1 235. Over the years the pounds have been creeping on. I have a 10 ml bottle of winstrol & sustanon 250. I also have 50mg tabs of clomid & just bought clen tabs. I have done a few stacking cycles the last about 6 years ago. My friend who was knowledgeable in stacks told me what to take & when to take it. I would like to know with the given stuff what would be my best route to lean down. I'm a personal trainer so I don't need exercise advice just stacking & cycle dosage please. Thanks in advance.

Maybe you do otherwise you wouldnt be out of shape!
You may need diet advice also!

shadowcam-no one said anything about being out of shape.

Built- I can say I know why I need above 250 but not entirely sure. Is it because my levels at my age have dropped that I need a certain amount to bring me level & then to elevate it? I am taking largely into account what you tell me so the best advice you can give me would be appreciated.

You need more than 250 a week because when you go "on", your boys go "off" - they only respond to demand. If you inject your demand, they go to sleep.

Replacement test for you - like, if you were suddenly castrated and needed to have your testosterone supplemented exogenously as HRT - would likely be around 200mg/week (fellas, correct me if I got that part wrong). In order to feel an effect from a cycle, you need to take enough to completely replace your own test, PLUS go over.

So, suppose your boys put out 200mg a week. If you run a 50mg per week test cycle, your boys will drop down to 150mg a week and you'll still only have what you started with: 200mg/week.

If you run 250mg of test a week, you're shutting yourself down for what nets you a 50mg over normal test cycle.

If you're going to bother shutting yourself down, you might as well take enough to make the trouble worth your while.

Make sense?

Absolutely makes sense. It's similar to what I said about bringing your levels up to normal & then exceeding that for results. So, all this brings me back to the beginning, what would you suggest? I can get the necessary product, not an issue. My original plan was to take the Nolvadex & clen to lean down. I'm only looking to drop 10-15lbs & not gain much more mass. Then I remembered having the winny & sus in my closet. I like the winny because you can take the intramuscular orally & it doesn't pack a lot of size. So, if someone could suggest a dose & stack I will get the necessary stuff to make it happen. I do have 22g 1.5 pins for the sus. Thanks to everyone for your input.

What is your cut plan for diet and training? AAS sure as shit don't make you smaller!

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Built- I'm not up to speed on all the acronyms so what is AAS? As for diet & exercise, I'm not a huge cardio guy. I'm at my limit with 1hr 3 x's a week. My calorie in/out expenditure is obviously a little high on the in. Now that it is warm, I'm going to step up my cardio & try to get it more balanced. My training is hypertrophy based sets rangeing 4-6 reps 10-12. I just started this 3 weeks ago. Prior to that was strength training 2-4 sets with 6 reps.

AAS = Anabolic Androgenic Steroids.

You don't lean out much with cardio.

You need more than 250 a week because when you go "on", your boys go "off" - they only respond to demand. If you inject your demand, they go to sleep.

Replacement test for you - like, if you were suddenly castrated and needed to have your testosterone supplemented exogenously as HRT - would likely be around 200mg/week (fellas, correct me if I got that part wrong). In order to feel an effect from a cycle, you need to take enough to completely replace your own test, PLUS go over.

So, suppose your boys put out 200mg a week. If you run a 50mg per week test cycle, your boys will drop down to 150mg a week and you'll still only have what you started with: 200mg/week.

If you run 250mg of test a week, you're shutting yourself down for what nets you a 50mg over normal test cycle.

If you're going to bother shutting yourself down, you might as well take enough to make the trouble worth your while.

Make sense?

I would love to have natural test levels at 200mg/w, I dont think I would bother with AAS if it were that high. Natural test levels are more like
60-100mg/w. When someone is put on HRT, the dose is usually around
100mg/w.

AAS = Anabolic Androgenic Steroids.

You don't lean out much with cardio.

Sorry built but I really cant get my head around this one.

Would you say that bodybuilders would get better results NOT doing cardio when dropping fat for a contest??

I didn't say it did nothing. Just not a lot.

For fat loss,

Diet > weights > cardio

Heh. Come to think of it, the relationship holds for muscle gain. (Parametrization's different though.)

For fat loss,

Diet > weights > cardio

Heh. Come to think of it, the relationship holds for muscle gain. (Parametrization's different though.)

Bottom line to weight gain or loss is kcal in< kcal out= weight loss & the opposite for weight gain. If you operate in either one of those you will get said results. It doesn't matter if you burn those calories doing cardio or increasing the intensity(%) or decreasing the rest time in your workout. 1lb of body weight is equal to 3500kcal which is less 500kcal/day which gives you the industry standard of losing a lb/wk. Spin it anyway you want.

For fat loss,

Diet > weights > cardio

I prefer this:

For fat loss,

Diet + cardio for fat reduction
weights for muscle maintanance

Back