• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Weather for Maine -

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
34°F
Current: Mostly Cloudy
Wind: E at 1 mph
Humidity: 77%

:mad::yell::mad::mad::yell::mad::yell::mad:

I'm not saying a word......
images

That's pretty damn cold for May, but on the bright side, you guys have cheap Lobster. ;)

If it makes you feel better, Marcia, we reached 106 yesturday in Phoenix and its not even the first day of summer. :pissed:

It was 105.8 for few weeks here......sweated like hell!!!

I can tolerate cold but heat NO WAY!!!!

the record for cold in maine was 48 below zero in i think 1916 we broke that this year in january with 50 below. 34 in may is just insane. give me 106 and a body of water any day.

Wanna switch places? :D

It was 105.8 for few weeks here......sweated like hell!!!

I can tolerate cold but heat NO WAY!!!!
Yeah, my brain is like a computer processor heat makes it sluggish and cold makes it perform much better.

IML Gear Cream!
the record for cold in maine was 48 below zero in i think 1916 we broke that this year in january with 50 below. 34 in may is just insane. give me 106 and a body of water any day.

Hey, I have a swimming pool:bulb:oh yeah.

Wanna switch places? :D

Lemuria
[FONT=ARIAL,FUTURA,HELVETICA] Description[/FONT]
Lemuria was an ancient civilization which existed prior to and during the time of Atlantis. Physically, it is believed that Lemuria existed largely in the Southern Pacific, between North America and Asia/Australia. Lemuria is also sometimes referred to as Mu, or the Motherland (of Mu). At its peak of civilization, the Lemurian people were both highly evolved and very spiritual. While concrete physical evidence of this ancient continent may be difficult to find, many people "know" that they have a strong connection to Lemuria.​
:thinking:

sounds better than maine.

So whats your plan? Flip those little wing n fly over to Lemuria!!

Exactly!! I feel so drained in hot weather....it just sucks!! It's like every drop of sweat takes away your energy little by little.....

Yeah, my brain is like a computer processor heat makes it sluggish and cold makes it perform much better.

70 here yesterdsay and it was cool

Gotta love this New England weather. It was 41 when I left for work this morning and will hit low 80's this afternoon.

Gotta love this New England weather. It was 41 when I left for work this morning and will hit low 80's this afternoon.

Cool morning, but excellent weather

You all with cooool weather are so lucky......I just hate being in oven!!!

Me too. extreme heat or cold sucks!

Especially when you're homeless and all you have is a denim jacket.

I am not there, but yesterday in Calgary and Edmonton they received 10cm of snow. today it was 25 and yesterday they are saying it is supposed to reach 30 degrees (Celsius).

It RAINED it FINALLY RAINED here!!! I am so delighted.

I had just finished my workout and was cooling down, just then it started pouring.... I yelled at my dog to get inside, she was standing there getting all wet!!

Without thinking I went out side and stood there in open.....just getting drenched....Feeling of getting wet in the first rain is inexpressible.....you have to be there to feel it.

It was thundering like crazy....but what the heck the experience was worth getting hit.

Lasted for around 25 mins....

Hmmmmm........Relaaaaaxxxed.

It RAINED it FINALLY RAINED here!!! I am so delighted.

I had just finished my workout and was cooling down, just then it started pouring.... I yelled at my dog to get inside, she was standing there getting all wet!!

Without thinking I went out side and stood there in open.....just getting drenched....Feeling of getting wet in the first rain is inexpressible.....you have to be there to feel it.

It was thundering like crazy....but what the heck the experience was worth getting hit.

Lasted for around 25 mins....

Hmmmmm........Relaaaaaxxxed.

Poor doggy, you yelled at your dog and probably kicked her too for having the foresight to stand there and enjoy the rain just as you did ? :D Just playin', you gotta love dogs!

I love dogs n cats too & have few fish tanks & a marmoset.

You can say its a micro zoo at my place....there were times when we had around 18 dogs, Dalmatian, German shepherd, Caravan Hound, Pomeranian, Dachshund, Doberman, Boxer, Labrador,Miniature Pinscher, Great Dane.

I am not jocking you know....my dad was very into the dog show thing and thats how it all happened. Now we have kept it very limited, but we still have the dal,the rottweiler & the marmoset at home.

I love dogs n cats too & have few fish tanks & a marmoset.

You can say its a micro zoo at my place....there were times when we had around 18 dogs, Dalmatian, German shepherd, Caravan Hound, Pomeranian, Dachshund, Doberman, Boxer, Labrador,Miniature Pinscher, Great Dane.

I am not jocking you know....my dad was very into the dog show thing and thats how it all happened. Now we have kept it very limited, but we still have the dal,the rottweiler & the marmoset at home.

Yeah, I remember you posting the pets you owned and it was a boat load. I had no idea that was the shortened version.

About that storm, when it began to rain was it humid ? :hiya:

No, it was windy n chilly. Why?

Back