• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tell me your protein preference.

TitanUnleashed

Kan
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey there all ironmaggers,
I've always been bombarded with questions pertaining to which protein powder works and tastes best. Personally, I've been hooked on Optimum Nutrition Cookies N Cream. How abt you guys? I've decided to conduct a mini survey across various channels, gather votes and post the results on my muscle gain maximizing blog. So, whats your take?

You have to try Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion™ - Double Chocolate.

It's the BEST tasting whey I have ever had!!

Tip:- Try GNC they sell it, also try your local shop for samples.

Try THIS for GNC Singapore.

ON rocky road
not as sweet at ON cookies n cream

^ :wtf:

How the hell did that happen!!!

I actually replied to a response (Don't recall the user" but the reply said "open" just that word nothing else, and now that is missing & urbanski reply is showing up???????

The guy I replied to was new, just 2 posts, I checked his profile & at that time his status showed "Creating Thread : Bodybuilding Gossip"

I am confused here????

????

ON = Optimum Nutrition
rocky road = type of flavour

Rocky Road is one flavor that i always wanted to try. But its always out of stock. Crap... About Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion™ - Double Chocolate, have not heard of that. Wld check it out soon. Have always been a fan of ON, time for a change i guess.

I take unflavoured whey iso for day time protein and chocolate flavored whey iso for pre and post workout. I don't stick with a particular brand, I switch around brands every now and then. :D

I knew that was going to happen so I went with the investigation.....<You know my methods, Watson.>

lol i thought you were WTFg me, nkira

darn mods deleting posts ;)

I'm guessing you guys are in the usa? Which is why i havent seen those brands/flavours here in the uk...

I wish i could try cookies and cream whey.

I dont like any of the protein powders ive tried...however i realy like 'for goodness shake' and 'dunns river nutrients' premade vitamin/protein shakes, however it works out far more expensive serving for serving. The choclate flavour of both is great, plus the nutrients cherry flavour was amazing, the one time i found it. in a shop.

:barf:

I know Jugg is going to stab me in the eye for saying this, but the Muscletech Nitrotech Hardcore banana cream is my favorite.

I have used a lot of different whey's over the years, and this one is hands down the best tasting. I even mix it with water.

I also seem to get a pump after drinking it, but that's all secondary to the taste.

Yeah yeah, it's more expensive, but man, $20 more a month is worth it to me when I have to choke the damn things down every day.

Right now ATW Chocolate is still my favorite. That cookies and cream from ON is sounding mighty tempting though......

3346305147_546861fb27.jpg
I know Jugg is going to stab me in the eye for saying this, but the Muscletech Nitrotech Hardcore banana cream is my favorite.

I have used a lot of different whey's over the years, and this one is hands down the best tasting. I even mix it with water.

I also seem to get a pump after drinking it, but that's all secondary to the taste.

Yeah yeah, it's more expensive, but man, $20 more a month is worth it to me when I have to choke the damn things down every day.

Back