• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

if i can benchpress 25Kg dumbells 10 times what can i barbell 10 times

daveee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
if i can benchpress 25Kg dumbells 10 times about what weight can i bench with a barbell 10times

i have never used a barbell but heard its easyer than dumbbells

if i can benchpress 25Kg dumbells 10 times about what weight can i bench with a barbell 10times

Probably at least 50kg...

It depends on a lot of things (like form). You'll have to try it and find out

I've been working on a problem in Number Theory off and on for almost
ten years called "the Bodybuilders Dilemma" aka "the 25Kg dumbell x 10= 10 Barbell? problem".
Let f(x) be a function defined on the positive integers such that:

f(x) = x/2 if x is even
f(x) = (3*x+1)/2 if x is odd

Then the conjecture is: iterates of f(x) will eventually reach 1 for any
initial value of x. Various cash prizes have been offered for the proof
or disproof of this conjecture. When you break it down you would just try it out because we are not rocket scientists that can figure what your true max is.

I hope this doesn't sound too smart ass, but there really is no way of knowing....UNTIL YOU GO TO THE GYM and try! lol

Please forgive me...I am less than 3 weeks out until my show and I am tired.

25Kg, I guarantee it...

Honestly though, just estimate. Try 50Kg and judge from there. Just make sure you learn the form for the BB lift and it might be a good idea to bring a spotter around when you're trying out a new exercise.

You made two threads about the same thing, i've deleted the other one. Don't post another.

Here's what you do. 25+25 = 50. The bar weighs 20. Put 15 on each side of the bar and press it for as many reps as you can.

There is your answer.

It really depends. At some stages of my life I've found I can press more with a BB and other times with DB. Depends if your stabiliser muscles are up to scratch, I think DB's are easier because they're a more natural movement and can be forced up easier than a bar imo.

You made two threads about the same thing, i've deleted the other one. Don't post another.

Here's what you do. 25+25 = 50. The bar weighs 20. Put 15 on each side of the bar and press it for as many reps as you can.

There is your answer.

well been to the gym this morning and could do 10 reps with 70kg and even a 1 rep max of 90kg

and how did i make 2 threads the same retard

well been to the gym this morning and could do 10 reps with 70kg and even a 1 rep max of 90kg

and how did i make 2 threads the same retard

:rolleyes:

Because your other thread asked the same inane fucking question only minutes after/before you posted this one:

a/barbell
b/dumbell (single one not the weight of the two)
and can you put if the weights in kg or lb please
Seeing that i didn't insult you in my post, it begs the question of why you're getting so goddamned defensive, snowflake? The only way you're going to know what you can lift is by lifting it, how are people on an internet forum going to predict what you can bench?

Now that you've tried it, congratulations! Was thinking of doing that all on your own so out of reach, mentally?

:rolleyes:

Because your other thread asked the same inane fucking question only minutes after/before you posted this one:

Seeing that i didn't insult you in my post, it begs the question of why you're getting so goddamned defensive, snowflake? The only way you're going to know what you can lift is by lifting it, how are people on an internet forum going to predict what you can bench?

Now that you've tried it, congratulations! Was thinking of doing that all on your own so out of reach, mentally?[/QUOTE

i wanted to know what you guys could bench with a barbell and bench with dumbbells to try and convert the two ive asked on other furums and have found the average to be about 3 times your dumbbell is your barbell so if you bench press 100 pound dumbbells(45kg) on a barbell you could do about 300lb (135kg)its not like that for everyone some could do 150kg some 120kg with same dumbbell weight (45kg)

Back