• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Advice on dosage of 1-Andro Rx

samsung

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im a newb to the site, but have been lifting since high school. Im 43 now. Had dry spell about 10 years ago that lasted for about 4 years. Lifting was so so, diet was bad. Gained fat. I went from 155 to 205 over several years. Finally got back on the wagon. Its been a 6 year road cutting to this point. Now Im 136 and a visual of 14% bf.

Ive learned a lot about nutrition and training routines. At this point, Im at a stand still but want to shed more fat to about 9 % while holding onto or adding to the muscle mass I have. Not looking for any huge gains. Drop to a 30" waist from 35", add a couple of inches onto my 38" chest and some size on my 14" arms .

What dosage of 1-andro Rx should I look to do? I do have high LDL cholestoral, but the HDL is above avg as well so the doc just wants me to be super clean on diet. Everything else is great.

Any advice?

What exactly do you want to cut off a 136lb frame dude? How tall are you?

That is ridiculously thin, I would seriously consider putting some muscle on and then cut the fat back off.

Im 5 ft 2 inches. 136 at 14%bf. I want to be at 10% or less with slightly more muscle mass.

Will my cholesterol issues be of concern with this product?

Any more advice?

start at 300mg and taper up week to week after you see how it effects you, I'm 194 running at 700mg and not planning on going any higher

at 136lbs I would just start out with 3-4 caps daily and see how it affects you, and move up from there.

what do you mean by how it affects you? I am at the end of my first week on it. Should I be taking note of physiological changes? emotional? mental :wacko: ? Please clarify. BTW, I am 190lbs (now) and taking 6 a day. I am curious as to exactly why he (at 136lbs) should possibly be concerned with taking too much.

I'm assuming 6 a day for you and 6 a day for him is not quite the same due to his Lilliputian frame. :thinking:

Back