• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Under Armour clothes

AKIRA

I am Rollo Tomassee..
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Or is it the proper spelling, Under Armor ?

Anyway, do any of you twerps use these clothes? They talk about how they keep you dry and such, but I see them as just tight t-shirts.

Honestly, I look smashing in tight shirts...but to wear them in the gym? Eh, thats where I need some opinions.

Are you a spokesman?

fomzw4.jpg

The cold gear works great, I haven't had as much luck with the hot gear. Yeah, it wicks sweat away, but it doesn't keep you as cool as they say. With the understanding that I live in the desert so the dry climate out here may be why it doesn't work as well.

It's UNDER armour so shouldn't it be worn under your normal workout gear? I will go straight home and lift in my jeans and no shirt, barfoot but that's the joy of Home Gyms....

I agree with Albob, nothing worse than being stuck with a wet T-shirt in the winter.
The summer ware....I am not sold.

I play in the cold and wet outdoors very often. I don't see the point to the products they have beyond that.

Cotton is your enemy in the cold. In the gym cotton it's great. Save your money and buy cotton for the gym.

I like them, but that's just because they're comfortable. Don't care about sweat wicking or whatever.

I workout in Cold Gear during the winter, but I train in my garage, and it's not heated...
Not the most comfortable, but it definitely keeps me warm.
As for wearing it in a 'regular' gym...it'd be great if you're gay or trying to impress someone, other than that... pointless.

I don't like any of the Under Armour stuff. The stuff I have had the best luck with in terms of wicking sweat away is the NFL's stuff, that shit works great.

IML Gear Cream!
I use them for soccer during the winter and mine keeps you warm when it's really cold. However sometimes when I'm putting it on and not yet using it it feels cool. I think it just helps regulate an averageish temperature. Keeps you dry definately though no sweat or anything after a game till I take it off.

Under Armour at the gym = gayer than hell.

Under Armour at the gym = gayer than hell.

I prefer cut off jean shorts, yellow muscle shirt and a hot pink bandana. O and can't forget the black combat boots for support.

Back