• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just went to the grocery store for eating better

brettmartin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 6'1", 180 lbs, 22 years old.

This is the list of items I bought:

Oven-Toasted Quick Oats (1 big can thing)
Minute Instant Whole Grain Brown Rice (2 boxes)
Rice A Roni Long Grain & Wild Rice (2 boxes)
Pepper
Salt
Lowfat Cottage Cheese
Ramen Noodles Oriental Flavor (8 packs)
Butter
Eggs (2 cartons)
Red Potatoes (5 pound bag)
Celery
Cauliflower
Bush's Best Light Red Kidney Beans (1 can)
Bush's Best Black Beans (3 cans)
Bush's Best Pinto Beans (1 can)
Kraft Light Ranch Dressing
Cut Green Beans (2 cans)
Blackeye Peas (1 can)
Whole Grain Whole Wheat Bread
Kellogg's All Bran Original Cereal (1 box)
Pecans (1 bag)
Almonds (1 bag)
Smucker's All Natural Peanut Butter (1 can)
Gallon of Fat Free Milk
Flaxseed Oil Pills (1 can)
Tuna (8 cans)
Salmon (4 cans)
Bananas (6)
Strawberries
Cream of Wheat Enriched Farina (1 box)
Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas (1 bag of 10)
Tomatoes (3)
Fresh Express Hearts of Romaine Lettuce (2 bags)
Broccoli
Apples (4)

So is this good? Will someone please help me put together a food meal plan for these items? I workout on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I run on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.

I work at a conference office from 8-5 everyday so I go to the gym at 5:15.

I also have ON Whey Protein already bought. I just forgot to buy a shaker.

how much moeny did you spend

not too bad i spend that on chicken a week :) i dont see how this stufff is bad or good really...depends on what you do wiht it...got yourself a lot of carbs there, this looks like a good healthy well rounded diet in moderation of course...i dont know what kind of goals you have or what you are expecting us to comment on ?

Thanks a lot man!

I was just hoping you could help me put together a meal plan for my days around the information I posted in my first post?

Can you estimate your bodyfat level for us? If you don't know, take an educated guess as to how much fat you feel like you would need to lose to have abs showing well (8-10% for most men for reference).

One issue I can see right now is where's the protein? I see some salmon/tuna/cc/eggs but not a whole lot.

what are your goals brother ?? Bulking, cutting?? Bulking i'd assume, you definitely need more protein, maybe some beef or chicken.. Take in as many calories as you physically can and you will gain, and sorry i cant really offer any meal ideas based on your list because the way I see it, if you want to grow just eat it dont worry about it looking pretty..

Can you estimate your bodyfat level for us? If you don't know, take an educated guess as to how much fat you feel like you would need to lose to have abs showing well (8-10% for most men for reference).

One issue I can see right now is where's the protein? I see some salmon/tuna/cc/eggs but not a whole lot.

Wow, first off do you mind if I say that you are gorgeous? Wowsers!

I have about 10% body fat now but probably need to get to 8% for good abs

I am trying to become a vegetarian so that's why there is no meat. I will eat fish though. I need something...

^ He is pretty cute, isn't he?

IML Gear Cream!
Wow, first off do you mind if I say that you are gorgeous? Wowsers!

I have about 10% body fat now but probably need to get to 8% for good abs

I am trying to become a vegetarian so that's why there is no meat. I will eat fish though. I need something...

lol yeah danzik is a real hottie!!

Why do you want to become a vegetarian?

hahahaha danzik youre sooo hot marry me...dont be a vegetarian animals were made to be cooked and turned into muscle

The last few comments made me laugh.....:funny:

brettmartin, consider adding cottage cheese, it's vegetarian and has protein, also whey without egg albumin.

You seem all hot for danzik! Check her out here.

He has cottage cheese on his list.

Good or bad depends on portions and how it all fits into your diet plan. Lots of carbs and processed stuff but if you can stick to a set diet with it then good.

Oops!! Missed that! :doh:

Youre not a vegetarian if youre eating fish, and if youre eating fish you might as well eat chicken! I've never gotten this.

Now if you think Danzik looks good because of the avatar then nkira must be pretty hot too!

< Do I look Happy Merk? Grrrrrr!!:teeth:

Oh I am pretty if you can stand the junk and hairy man ass.

We all were waiting for your reaction!!......now we are waiting for brettmartin's comment.....:wait:...:D

Oh I am pretty if you can stand the junk and hairy man ass.

Back