Divine Nutrition

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Multiple Polminary Nodules

Rep Points

Multiple Polminary Nodules

I just learned that I have multiple polminary nodules on both of my lungs all of them larger then 1cm. My white blood cells are high and I understand that this is because my body is fighting an infection in my lungs. I have been taking acidophilus as an aid to my immune system. Does anybody know if a. acidophilus is ok to take with my symptoms and also b. have any knowledge of what multiple polminary nodules are at the best or worst case sernio.

Thnxs

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by meshel0074 View Post
    I just learned that I have multiple pulmonary nodules on both of my lungs all of them larger then 1cm. My white blood cells are high and I understand that this is because my body is fighting an infection in my lungs. I have been taking acidophilus as an aid to my immune system. Does anybody know if a. acidophilus is ok to take with my symptoms and also b. have any knowledge of what multiple pulmonary nodules are at the best or worst case sernio.

Thnxs
    Sorry~

inadvertant tree hugger
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by meshel0074 View Post
    I just learned that I have multiple polminary nodules on both of my lungs all of them larger then 1cm. My white blood cells are high and I understand that this is because my body is fighting an infection in my lungs. I have been taking acidophilus as an aid to my immune system. Does anybody know if a. acidophilus is ok to take with my symptoms and also b. have any knowledge of what multiple polminary nodules are at the best or worst case sernio.

Thnxs
    The nodules are one of three things, infectious ( coccidiomyocsis, histoplasmosis etc.) , malignant ( small cell carcinoma or other primary lung cancer or metatstatic from other organs, testicular cancer, thyriod cancer etc.) or autoimmune ( sarcoidosis etc.)

Unfortunately, when the nodules are on average larger than 1cm it is usually malignant, or runaway infection due to immune suppression ( HIV, Aids etc.) Go see a doc, especially a pulmonologist if possible. Don't mess around.
    Official Race Member of the Crank Crushing Rednecks

Eat more mud, mountain bike until you die!

XX Feminine power

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bandaidwoman View Post
    The nodules are one of three things, infectious ( coccidiomyocsis, histoplasmosis etc.) , malignant ( small cell carcinoma or other primary lung cancer or metatstatic from other organs, testicular cancer, thyriod cancer etc.) or autoimmune ( sarcoidosis etc.)

Unfortunately, when the nodules are on average larger than 1cm it is usually malignant, or runaway infection due to immune suppression ( HIV, Aids etc.) Go see a doc, especially a pulmonologist if possible. Don't mess around.
    +100

best of luck to you. see a doctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.