• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I think I am depressed

T_man

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
And I can't even find the enthiusiasm to say why.
I have honestly never felt so down in my life.

Always tired even though I get hours of sleep
Low self esteem (not low confidence)
I have such low motivation for most things. Even working out nowadays seems like a farse.
My appetite is much less than before.
It's not overtraining as I took 3 and a half - 4 weeks off training till yesterday, and I was quick then.
I'm feeling as though I wish I could just end all feelings, although I almost enjoy the feeling of being down. I'm addicted to it lol.

I just feel like nobody properly loves me. My mum I know has unconditional love but it's showing less and less and its more of a feel love rather than a do love; as in she loves me but doesn't show it much. I feel like a burden to everyone around me.

I don't have anyone to talk to except this one girl who moved to a different city and so I can't talk to her that much.
My exams are coming up and I keep putting off the revision and its starting to stress me out.
I recently told this girl I liked her after 6 months, she took it well even though she has a boyfriend, and the conversation was cut short before she could tell me how she felt & it's playing on my mind.
I find myself listening to gay cheese songs.

I need alcohol.

It's all piling on.

Tisk, tisk what a pity sometimes life can be so shitty. Hang in there T it can only get better. :thumb:

Tisk, tisk what a pity sometimes life can be so shitty. Hang in there T it can only get better. :thumb:

I disagree! It can get a whole lot worse. I think I would have checked out a long time ago without various substances to keep my sanity.

Just remember that it is up to you to find a way out or you might get consumed in the heaviness.

I disagree! It can get a whole lot worse. I think I would have checked out a long time ago without various substances to keep my sanity.

Just remember that it is up to you to find a way out or you might get consumed in the heaviness.

True Kelju, but you gotta let me buy you some brews first, then we can share some of my illegal substances, it'll make you laugh....lots.

Don't let it crush you man, find something to channel that emotion that isn't self destructive. Training, music, partying, writing, anything.

You need a way to unload the burden, a constructive way.....I use writing....like Gaz suggested....whatever you feel the most expression through just do it....in fact I bet you felt a little better after making that post.....Write down everything that you feel is making you feel this way and then burn the paper or illustrate it if you feel drawing is your form of expression these things seem like BS but they have a therapeutic effect....

i went on the punching bag at my local gym after a karate session and i thought i'd broken my foot and wrists cos i was hiting it so damn hard

felt better though :)

Come on man....lifes a bitch, then you marry one. However that saying goes. Just keep looking forward and you'll make it. Try to make time for something that keeps your mind occupied and that you enjoy everyday.

IML Gear Cream!
And I can't even find the enthiusiasm to say why.
I have honestly never felt so down in my life.

Always tired even though I get hours of sleep
Low self esteem (not low confidence)
I have such low motivation for most things. Even working out nowadays seems like a farse.
My appetite is much less than before.
It's not overtraining as I took 3 and a half - 4 weeks off training till yesterday, and I was quick then.
I'm feeling as though I wish I could just end all feelings, although I almost enjoy the feeling of being down. I'm addicted to it lol.

I just feel like nobody properly loves me. My mum I know has unconditional love but it's showing less and less and its more of a feel love rather than a do love; as in she loves me but doesn't show it much. I feel like a burden to everyone around me.

I don't have anyone to talk to except this one girl who moved to a different city and so I can't talk to her that much.
My exams are coming up and I keep putting off the revision and its starting to stress me out.
I recently told this girl I liked her after 6 months, she took it well even though she has a boyfriend, and the conversation was cut short before she could tell me how she felt & it's playing on my mind.
I find myself listening to gay cheese songs.

I need alcohol.

It's all piling on.

The only real problem you have is you've forgotten that there's a shit load of people that have it a whole lot worst than you.

Hang in there and don't let the fuckers get you down. Just put your mind to it and get it done.

Two things that work for me:

1. Hobby. Something to devote your energy to - something you do for yourself. Basically like Gaz and maniclion said.
I started Judo for this reason and now it's something I look forward to and something I can rely on without fear of being let down by other people.

2. SNRIs. I was like you, not clinically depressed, but always feeling close to hopelessness. I'd been on anti-anxiety/depression meds before but always got prescribed when I was feeling really down. I finally went and talked to a doctor when I wasn't feeling especially bad and it meant that I could actually notice the difference rather than just wondering whether I ended up coming out of the hole of my own accord.

Not suggesting that drugs are necessarily the answer - but if you feel as if you should be feeling better than this then it may be worth talking to a doctor about.

Two things that work for me:

1. Hobby. Something to devote your energy to - something you do for yourself. Basically like Gaz and maniclion said.
I started Judo for this reason and now it's something I look forward to and something I can rely on without fear of being let down by other people.

2. SNRIs. I was like you, not clinically depressed, but always feeling close to hopelessness. I'd been on anti-anxiety/depression meds before but always got prescribed when I was feeling really down. I finally went and talked to a doctor when I wasn't feeling especially bad and it meant that I could actually notice the difference rather than just wondering whether I ended up coming out of the hole of my own accord.

Not suggesting that drugs are necessarily the answer - but if you feel as if you should be feeling better than this then it may be worth talking to a doctor about.

SSRIs?

Last edited:
I understand getting down at times but I've never understood depression.

Pick up a hobby.

Thats what I was thinking. Maybe he just meant Neurotransmitters in a generic term, but including Seratonin in there.

I got hobbies but the seasons are over. Soccer season is over, Basketball... well I just stopped turning up for training cos it was on Saturday at 10:00 AM and thats just too early :D Maybe I should do it again.

I might have just had a moment, but I'll look into the SNRI's/SSRI's because I have a moment too often lol

It's been a while since you posted this thread. How are you feeling now? Are you still depressed, T man? :thinking:

i'm not feeling down atm but i do think i may have low serotonin levels cos i meet like most of the criterion that's for low serotonin

i just want some free drugs off the NHS :)

Haha I was going to suggest products per tv ads but then again I need a few shots of patron so I'm with you on "I need alcohol." comment :nerd:

Have you picked up a hoby or anything? You know what, change your bedroom and livingroom around. Going home to the same ol' look is driving you into depression. If you move your furniture around, it'll be like a new place and that may be enough to turn things in the right direction. I know it sounds small, but try it.

SNRI - Serotonin and Noradrenaline/Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors.

Similar, newer and possibly more effective. The point was to talk to a doctor about it. It's very easy to self-diagnose yourself with almost anything, but I think if you express a desire to a doc to trial meds then they may feel more comfortable taking that path. Good to hear you're not adverse to the idea.

Back