• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Breakfast Sausage Dreams

EarWax

Top Banana
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Last February I started training and since November I've been concentrating on cleaning up my diet. Ever since January I've been obsessed about how people are enjoying their meals while I'm eating eat whites, tuna, oatmeal, etc. I wonder what chocolate cake tastes like. I even had a dream about eating some breakfast sausage and regretting it. Anybody else in this boat?

OK...ok...I cheat...I still eat bacon and eggs for breakfast. :~)

------------------
Shut Up and LIFT!!

mmmmmmmmmm bacon

------------------
a heathly body is a heathly mind

mmmmmmmmmm bacon
and cheat days are bad just eat a bit of your fav foods now and then

------------------
a heathly body is a heathly mind

arrrgghh... noooo bacon... perhaps I could arrange some tuna in a way that it looks like bacon, tie bacon to my nose, then eat it?

Prince, yeah, I'm gonna add a cheat day. I just hope I don't eat a horse.

Prince is right, you gotta have 'cheat' times.

If the idea of a whole entire cheat day a week is too much to imagine then have a cheat meal once a week, or something. The cheat time is for your mind and emotions. Your body will handle it easily.

Bottom line: Ya gotta like doing this, it can't be torture or you'll eventually give up on it.

And there are plenty of ways to cheat without really completely cheating. If you've been eating really really good for a while then you've probably already broken some of the physiological addictions such as sugar, salt and fat. Try the semi-cheats since once you break the addictions a little bit will taste just like a lot used to taste.

From my experience, after you have been eating right, then you cheat or have the meals that you love but know are bad for you, your body will know. You wont feel like 100% at least for that day. I would try to stay way, from it but if you give in or create a cheat day, just try to keep it in moderation.

mmmmmmmmm, I can't wait for my saturday cheat meal now. I know exactly what I am going to eat. After dinner on saturday I am going to go to Friendly's and order the biggest, chocolatiest, ice cream desert they have, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

------------------
-Crowman
MASS ABOVE ALL

See! There ya go! That's what gets me through the week!

This saturday I'm having a late breakfast at IHOP! I phoned ahead, they're expecting me!

But this is a special week, I get a Cheat Weekend 'cause its Super-Eat-Like-A-Maniac-Bowl Day!!

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, you gotta have a cheat day or meal once in awile. I usaly have pizza on friday nights. ummmmmm pizza

i think it all depends on if you are cutting or bulking. if you are bulking it wont hurt you to cheat now and then. just make sure that you meet your protein, carb, and fat requirements for the day and then eat what ever junk food you like. thats worked for me. gives me something to look forward to. if i don't eat everything i am supposed to in the day then no ice cream.

Back