• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

can someone help me change my diet

dsc123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am looking to start a new diet, as i feel i have hit a wall and need to sort my diet out as i havn't been putting on any weight recently. my goal is to put 10lbs minimum on before march which will make me 180lbs. i work 9-6 and have time to eat before work, a 15 min break at 11am an hour at 1pm and another 15 min break at 5pm. i then go straight to the gym after work at 6 and then get home about 8.15. i hope im not asking to much for a diet plan. but really want to start seeing gains again. i know the types of food i should be eating like, chicken, tuna, greens, red meats etc. just need help in putting it all together.

stats:
weight: 170 lbs
bf:approx 10%
height: 5ft 10

appreciate any help you can offer

You're pretty lean mate, so if your WO plan is sorted you just need to get in more quality cals.

When I was short for time, I invested in a blender. 1st thing in the morning blended the following:

1 cup of oats
2 bananas
1 cup of frozen berries
2 scoops of whey (WPI choc is good)
1 shot of olive oil
4-6 raw eggs
low-fat milk
handfull of ice

blend it and pour into a thermos. Take with you You should get 4 cups, each one about 500 cals.

dont freak on the eggs, you wont taste them. Raw egg has low bioavailability, but very slow release protein source. All up the mixture will taste pretty good.

As for your other meals, spend the time to make them the night before. Heaps of fresh fruit and vegetables, and fresh herbs.

I like chilli con carne, plenty of beans and vegetables, fit into tupperware containers easy. Wrap in cling-film so they dont leak.

Stir-fries are good too, easy to reheat or just as good cold. Mixed salads are good too, make your own dressing out of olive oil, lemon juice and garlic and drench it.

Another good meal idea is making a large container of chunky tuna, brown rice, garlic, spring onion, lemon juice and olive oil.

If you plan ahead and eat quality food you'll make your gains :thumbs:

there's some great info there thanks, isn't there a chance of getting salmonella when drinking raw eggs though?

there's some great info there thanks, isn't there a chance of getting salmonella when drinking raw eggs though?

it's a remote chance. Ive been hitting raw eggs for years with no issues . . . but I stick to mostly free-range . . .more of a chance of food poisoning from a dodgy kebab mate ;)

captn my trainers got me on the same blended drink, good job!

Olive oil. Knock back a shotglass full with a shake daily. Easy, testosterone-boosting calories that won't fill you up.

Yh that's one thing I need to start doing again, just waiting tili get payed so I can buy some more whey.

buy it by the ten lb bag bro it saves u alot of money.

captn my trainers got me on the same blended drink, good job!

You like that? Then check out my super VMA special:

1x red beet
2x silverbeet (or bunch of spinich)
6x carrots
3x celery
1x Pear
small knob of ginger

The red beets and carrots have mostly sucrose rather than fructose, the Pear is more for taste.

. . I throw this through my juicer post-WO, add in a tsp of spirulina powder and about 30g of brewers sugar (dextrose) + 10g BCAAs (creatine optional)

The VMA (Vitamins, Minerals, Anti-oxidants) content is fkg high, coupled with the postWO optimum window for nutrition and the associated sugar-induced insulin spike this is the ultimate muscle fuel :nerd:

This concoction also has liver-clensing properties, perfect for running oral steroids :thumbs:

healthy food

your diet chart is very useful.
it is good that u care your health so smoothly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back