• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Concentrated Loading

poohiron

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This question is addressed to any seasoned lifters. What is the optimal time span for concentrated loading and the period of unloading for eliciting the LTDE that has worked for you in both strength training and hypertrophy?

If your on aas the deloading would be when ever you feel you need it. But for natty I say anywhere from 3-5 wks for loading and 1Wk too 2wks max for deloading. In my training I like to take 1off or down wk every 5-6wks. But some training cycles have then build into the system... Like 5-3-1 would be 3wks up 1wks down then a max wk, then start over. Where as somethin like smolov is set up for your failure for 13wks witchever comes first, with no down time. < with this 1 you for sure need to be on aas to even think of tryin it out. Even then it's very hard on your body and you might not be able to keep you with the number and weights set up for you.

3-5wks then a down wk... Or when over you feel you need it.

Back