• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dbol Question

Duncan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, I rarely post here, so here goes. My roommate is using Dbol tabs and is experiencing some problems. I would say he has been taking it 15mg at a time twice a day. He has naturally high BP and is now blowing a crapload of blood out of his nose every morning. On top of this, he has busted blood vessels in his eye. Now, I talked to a friend and he told me this was more than likely a result of his BP skyrocketing. Well, I asked him if he planned to stop taking Dbol for a bit and he said yeah, but come to find out he will be getting more in a week and is starting as soon as he gets them. I was wondering what would generally happen to him if he only takes a week off after at least 2 months of use. Also, he is taking no liver support and is not taking clomid or nolvadex. I have general steroid knowledge, but have never taken them before so I figured I would get some opinions (Other than the obvious one that he is a jackass) from some more experienced folks. Oh, he will probably be adding suspension on the next cycle with no protection as well. Oh yea, and he has had prostate surgery before. I know, he is retarded, but I would like more info to give him.

2 months of use????:eek: :eek: :eek: Straight use??? Tell the boy to lay off and do some research before he messes himself up. Sounds like you have some knowledge. Talk to him and point him to some articles.

Wow, playing with your own quality of life (or simply staying alive) like that does sound stupid, as you said.

He NEEDS to be monitoring his blood pressure, obviously it is a problem for him. He also needs to read up some, because taking a week off every 2 months is not enough unless he wants to be on test therapy the rest of his life.

I also cannot say I've heard of anyone on a cycle like this, really he should be taking it every 3.5-4 hours, adding up to whatever his planned dose is. He also should be watching his liver, which as you said he is not.

Sounds like this guy thinks he's invincible, despire spitting out blood and popping blood vessels in his eye? What a fruitcake. Maybe you should ask him what he has lined up to cover his share of the rent when he has to be carted away on a stretcher.

Already been done, he pretty much won't listen. He is a jerkoff. He feels that since I have never done them i do not know what I am talking about. His knowledge is based off of reading the hlaf page article in the Anabolic review. By the way, his diet and training are by no means even remotely good. He has seen some nice gains, but I suspect he will piss most of those away once he gets off the stuff.

Sad, sound like he probably needs to find out himself, the hard way.

not 2 smart i suppose, i dunno man, bring him 2 the board, take him 2 other boards, show him the light (clomid and dbol 4weeks max IMO)

Yeah, 1 article does not a dbol expert make, especially if he's shooting blood out of his nose, common sense says something is amiss!

Back