• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dhea 25

Burr

Lifting Old Dude
Registered
Reaction score
Guiguinto, Philippines & Red Mountain, Ca.
IML Gear Cream!
I am taking 25mg of DHEA to hopefully rebuild/build up my Testosterone.

I'm 70.3 and feel like it is doing me a lot of good.

I push a lot of Iron, Cycle and chase the wife around the house two or three times a week.

What do you think about DHEA 25?

Last edited:
Burr....When you say 'cycle', do you mean test? I'm 62 yrs old and it sounds like you are doing pretty good to me.

Youthful levels of dhea can do wonders for old guys and women too. You were obviously low since you have responded so well. Our levels usually start to fall about the age of 40 and keep falling until we die. However, some older people (especially women) can have high-normal or even hyper dhea levels as they age. Thus, we can't just assume we are low. I'm 63 and tested in range but low end. When I supplemented with dhea I started at 25mgs then 50 and all the way up to 100mgs and I failed to notice any improvement until I started Test-e. Glad to see you found the fountain of youth for yourself.

Burr....When you say 'cycle', do you mean test? I'm 62 yrs old and it sounds like you are doing pretty good to me.

Cycling= Biking

Thanks for the note. Yes I fell great, have fun and do just what I want, when I want and where I want.

Life IS Great, ENJOY

Check out my training journal!

Back