• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Drugs

I'd say more political reason than anything health related.

Can't say I totally agree with that, but I do believe that we have a right to do what we want with our own bodies as long as it does not affect others in a negative way. However, I still don't use them.

I don't know cause I've never used or anything but there is a stigma about shrunken balls chicks growing things that they shouldn't that's more than a little concerning isn't it? or is that stuff all urban myth?

Alcohol and cigarrettes are perfectly legal though, so the argument is only semi-valid.

My assumption is that his angle was "gee steroids are illegal because they are bad for you", and by that judgement the government has legal items that are bad for you, and sometimes those around you, so I still way the first statement isn't really sensible.

I do think that steroids should only be available by a Rx, however I also believe that if a person wants to take them they should be able to go to a doctor that specializes in this area and get a Rx without any medical reasons as long as they stay under his supervision.

Originally posted by Mudge
Alcohol and cigarrettes are perfectly legal though, so the argument is only semi-valid.

Yes, but these are two drugs that were legalised a long time ago - way before anyone had any clue about their "ill-effects".

They provide too much towards the economy through taxes these days for the government to actually consider making them illegal. If they did, however, you can expect the price of bread and milk to soar.

IML Gear Cream!
When men beat thier wives over alcohol, lost thier jobs, I think we knew it had ill effects.

As far as smoking, I picture it this way. Would you stand over a campfire and breath in the smoke and not think it was bad for you? Most people would cough, I don't see how people miss basic principles like these.

Besides the Rhino human beings are the only animals on this planet who do not run from fire or smoke. Kind of makes you wonder sometimes how we made it to the top of the food chain.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Mudge
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy

Yes, but these are two drugs that were legalised a long time ago - way before anyone had any clue about their "ill-effects".

They provide too much towards the economy through taxes these days for the government to actually consider making them illegal. If they did, however, you can expect the price of bread and milk to soar.

Alcohol was also outlawed at one point...and well, you know what happened there, people just won't stand for it.

Originally posted by LAM
Besides the Rhino human beings are the only animals on this planet who do not run from fire or smoke. Kind of makes you wonder sometimes how we made it to the top of the food chain.

Snakes don't run from fire ;)

Originally posted by LAM

Because we can rationalize that maybe its not an immediate threat.

Back