• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

fantasy football

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone interested in playing free fantasy football? This one that I joined is done through the Sporting News. If anyone else is interested, I'll set up a group for just us Xtreme members. The way this game works is that you get $50 million to draft a team, then you can switch players during the season, as long as you stay under the salary cap. Let me know!!
http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/football/fullseason/fantasy/home_good.html

Cool! I set up a group named Xtreme Football, password is prince.

Originally posted by superman76:
Cool! I'm in.
grin2.gif

Great! Too bad you're gonna lose.
biggrin.gif

I'm in although I have never palyed before.

------------------

Limits are only mental.

That's the one! You'll see Superman there and you'll see me (Fumbled Twice). If you have any questions or need help, just ask.
monkey.gif

No, I think I finally got it. Just be prepared...

Hey what's that smell...oops sorry I think I pulled out my can of Whoop Ass.

------------------

Limits are only mental.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm in too... I love this time of year!!! This is league #5 for me.. Maybe I'll be able to win in one of them..
smile.gif

Just to let you know, my name is Carolina Rednecks on the fantasy league

I don't know squat about football - so won't it be embarrasing when you all lose to me?

We've got eight teams in the division so far. SWEEEEET!

BTW, we better not lose to MBC....or she'll tell us about it!
biggrin.gif

I'm in, BOTTOM FEEDERS.This is the first time I ever played this, pretty cool..Mike

------------------
GO SKINS !!!

Originally posted by SKINSFAN:
I'm in, BOTTOM FEEDERS.This is the first time I ever played this, pretty cool..Mike

COOL!!

thumb.gif

Some people just do a draft and trades, no money involved for player salaries and stuff. I'm already in one on yahoo. Have enough trouble keeping up with that ONE. Two would probably put me over the edge.

You can goto yahoo.com and click on their fantasy section...and it will give you all the rule ans what not Prince. Or do a search. Or goto ESPN, CNN, and a few other bigger site like that. They have a bunch of different leagues, sources, info, stats, etc...that you can use. And also goto www.fantasyfootball.com.

------------------
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Shut Up and LIFT!!</FONT f>

Originally posted by Prince:
this seems interesting...what do you do?
confused.gif

Prince, go to www.smallworld.com, hit the "Fantasy Football" link, and follow the directions to register. You have to first register yourself at their website before you can join a pool. After you register, you can join our group. I'd give you better directions, but my PC is cookied and it just takes me right there.

This pool is powered by SmallWorld programming. The Sporting News just uses it to advertise.

I Just Joined!!!

Man it took a while to stay under the cap!!

------------------
You Can Never Take Life Too Seriously!!!

Back