• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Finally

Ranch Man

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,
I have been looking at the boards for about a year or so now. Figured It was time to join. I'm in my late 20's 221lb 5'11''11%bf
I am on my 3rd cycle now. Just thought I would introduce myself..

First time I actually seen this one was last night.
Been hangin around bolex and triedia.. To much junk over there,figured I would look for some better ones. And here I am.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome RM!!!

Welcome Ranch! You have some impressive stats. Do you compete?

Originally posted by Ranch Man
I am planning on it next year. I want to be 235+...

With enough juice...that is possible!

First time I actually seen this one was last night.
Been hangin around bolex and triedia.. To much junk over there,figured I would look for some better ones. And here I am.

Good decision!

IML Gear Cream!
Seems like a lot of friendly people here. Haven't seen any flaming of anyone so that is good to go. The only stupid person is the one that doesn't ask the question about something that could severely damage his body.

Did you ever hang out at Meso? Seems like I saw that name over there a couple of times.

Seems like a lot of friendly people here. Haven't seen any flaming of anyone so that is good to go. The only stupid person is the one that doesn't ask the question about something that could severely damage his body.

We do not tolerate much flaming unless it's directed at Mule! :evil:

Originally posted by Prince

We do not tolerate much flaming unless it's directed at Mule! :evil:

Now THAT was funny :)

Back