• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

FOOTBAAAAAALL!!!

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey, I get the first post in this forum! WOO HOO!

Philadelphia needs to fix their field. It's rediculous that a game gets cancelled because the field sucks. Doesn't matter.....in week 1, my mighty Rams will crush them like little bugs.

(no offense, Eagles fans!)

<FONT COLOR="#000002" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[Edited 1 time by I Are Baboon on 08-14-2001 at 04:11 PM]</font>

Go Bronco's!

------------------
Just because the majority believes it, does not make it true!

<FONT COLOR="#000002" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[Edited 1 time by Prince on 08-14-2001 at 04:14 PM]</font>

Originally posted by I Are Baboon:(no offense, Eagles fans!)
Offense accepted, speaking of offense, we're going to CRUSH the Lambs........."I must break you." (The field does suck, doesn't it? That's embarrassing. I wonder if that's ever happened before. The only good thing I ever saw come from that field is Michael Irvin getting carted off, but even he didn't deserve to get hurt that way. He should have been splattered like the bug he is by Mike Mumula.)

------------------
Life is hard so quit whining and go out there and be alive.

Ya, it's happened once before, Chargers at the Oilers Astro Dome I beleive.

------------------
Can't never did nothin,(Dedicated to my father)

It was on espn that they lost an estimated $10 million dollars because the game was cancelled.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon:
Hey, I get the first post in this forum! WOO HOO!

Philadelphia needs to fix their field. It's rediculous that a game gets cancelled because the field sucks. Doesn't matter.....in week 1, my mighty Rams will crush them like little bugs.

(no offense, Eagles fans!)

No offense, my ass! Foolish move, Baboon! The legend of the Death Turf lives on! You better hope that surface is real soft. As many times as Warner is going to hit it, he'll need a soft cushion.

Back