• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gained 25 lbs in 8 weeks on 250mg EP Deca

jozifp103

UncleZ Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been keeping the doses low-moderate for a while. Was recently on 500mg Test and 400mg Primo. Was coasting around 225lbs for several months and seeing some decent improvements in body composition. Then I decided to sort of take a little "break" (or so I thought) so I dropped the test down to 250mg, got rid of the Primo, and added 250mg of Deca. No real changes to diet or training.

Within weeks I had a few people tell me I looked like I've been "bulking up". I thought that was kind of strange as that was not necessarily my goal at the moment. I was feeling a bit stronger and workouts seemed to be getting easier and easier.

Then yesterday I finally decide to step on the scale for the first time in a couple months and I was 249.7 lbs! 25 lbs in 2 months...I haven't had that kind of weight gain since my first cycle. Feels nice lol.

This is some good Deca.

That’s awesome results. That’s the Uncle Z, EP way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s awesome results. That’s the Uncle Z, EP way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome yet very unexpected lol. I was feeling a little burnt out so I decided there was no need to continue running higher doses so I dropped the primo completely and dropped the test to 250/week and added 250/week of Deca thinking I would just kinds coast for a bit. Definitely won't complain though!

Back