• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Good Price??

crowman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm thinking about doing a cycle in the spring, I can get deca for $25 per ampule, is this a decent price?

Also, I was going to get d-bol to cycle with the deca. It's naposim, the eastern european d-bol. I haven't been given prices yet, how much should this run me?

What are you stats so i can look at your complete cycle?

Deca what is it 1ml 2ml, how many mgs per ml i.e. 2ml Vial 100mgs/ml.

Seems expensive for Norma Hella 2ml (100mgs/ml) which is good stuff is much cheeper than that!

IMO for an 8 week cycle i would recommend!

1-8 Deca 400mg
1-4 D-Bol 30mgs ED

Nolva/Clomid/Milk Thistle etc.

I know you wanted price info but if you want help with the cycle too let me know!

Im not from the US but ill get back to you on prices $

CAN I PLEASE NOTE IF YOU GET ANY PMS FROM PEOPLE OFFERING YOU GEAR PLEASE FORWARD THEM ON TO ME! THESE PEOPLE ARE NORMALLY SCAMMERS AND WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER SUPPLY! THIS IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE IN ALL STEROID FORUMS! PLEASE PLEASE IGNORE

Last edited:
Naposim is Romanian d-bol and is great stuff, when real, according to athletes. Price for all d-bol is about the same...around 40-60 dollars per 100 tabs. You can get a tub of 1000 pink thai d-bols for about 250-300 dollars though. The more you buy, the better price you can get!

By the way...Naps are being faked alot now. If you get it, make sure the exp date is stamped in to the packaging, not printed!

Excellent Info gopro

Ok well i have had to do my reserch and ask a good friend of mine who is from US and he says Quote:

I wouldn't pay more than $12 per amp and .25c per dbol tab if going mail order that is. If he is getting stuff in a gym then expect to pay just under $20 an amp for the deca and .50-.75c per 5mg dbol tab.

I am very fortunate in the UK gear is much cheeper and easy to come by!

Thanks for all the info.

That's what I was planning on was an 8 week cycle. He didn't tell me the size of the deca ie. 1ml 2ml, but it is a 200mg solution.

Also, I don't think I can get any Nolvadex and clomid will be difficult, how bad would it be just to take milk thistle, saw palmetto, and chrysin?

Crowman...Nolvadex is useful if gyno was beginning to occur and clomid is good for restoring natural test levels after a cycle. Both are important, however, if you definately cannot get either, I would suggest a supplement called di-indolin to replace the Nolvadex and either Tribestan or Fuzu to replace the Clomid after the cycle. This is important in order for you to prevent sides and to help keep your gains post cycle.

Originally Posted By gopro Crowman...Nolvadex is useful if gyno was beginning to occur and clomid is good for restoring natural test levels after a cycle. Both are important, however, if you definately cannot get either

I Strongly agree with this but my advice to you would be if you cant get the clomid DO NOT DO THE CYCLE! All suppliers will be able to provide Clomid there can be serious reprocussions if you are not restoring your natural test production! ;)

Keep in mind though that Nolvadex will do nothing for gyno brought on my Deca. Deca converts to progesterone, not estrogen, therefore Nolvadex will be ineffective. But it will help with gyno from d-bol. But at those dosages you should have to worries, but ALWAYS have it on hand...just in case. As for clomid, if you cannot get it, I would wait until you can. Tribulus Takes muuuuuuch long to notice reasonable results, and in the end is not cost effective. Get the clomid for sure.

Correct about the gyno issue...and, I agree, Clomid is FARRR superior to trib, but if he can't get Clomid for some odd reason, than trib is better than nothing!

winstrol will combat progesterone

I got this info from Steroids.com and it works

IML Gear Cream!
It would be assumed he would be using test/sust etc with the Deca I hope! Or maybe impotency for a few months doesn't matter.

Anyhow, Nolvadex/Clomid are piss easy to come by, there are ways to get 30 day supply of clomid totally legally in the US, very easy to get this stuff man, mail order or otherwise.

Originally posted by Mudge
It would be assumed he would be using test/sust etc with the Deca I hope! Or maybe impotency for a few months doesn't matter.

I was going to question this myself. Why just Deca or Deca/Dbol. That is a horrible cycle. No to mention the chances of getting a limp pecker is pretty high. Add some test to your cycle.

From wht I hear, you can obtain Deca for about $13 per ampule. (US of course)

Last edited:
Back