• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hey Everyone

HickeyNC

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all,
Just wanted to say hi. A friend of mine gave me this address. And i must say it has a lot of good resources. I must admit too, i have a few questions that i will be posting soon. Looking forward to hear everyones feedback.
BTW. I have been lifting for only a year, but only in the last 6 or 7 months has it been on a regular basis. I love it now, it is one thing that i look forward to at the end of the day. It gives my mind a chance to relax. That, and it goves me a boost for the rest of the evening, so i dont want to sit on the couch all evening when i finally make it home.
Talk to you all later.

Welcome! BTW, who gave you the addy? Just curious to who's helping promote the site!!!
biggrin.gif

Welcome HickeyNC, nice to see new people here, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Be talkin to ya.

Hey welcome aboard to the site. The guys here really know their stuff so you know your always gonna get some good advice!!

------------------
Got Muscle?
Train hard, play fast, go strong.

Welcome HickeyNC!

I hope that you find this place very educational and entertaining at the same time. You will find allot of cool features on here that you don't find on other boards and more to come! We have a Live Chat room and when ever I'm online, I will also be hanging in there. Good to see you here and I look forward in hearing any and all questions you might have. And remember, there are no stupid questions!

A guy that I work with gave it to me. He said he found the link at musclemagonline.

Back