• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hi, Im new

Kimbro11

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone. Im new to the board and I was trying to learn more about toning up.

Ive been browsing around all of the nutritional links for almost three months now, and have learned a lot.

Im a 22 year old female 5'2, 115 pounds, I like to lift and love to run, but I want to become more defined and look a little better. I was in great shape but so far the summer has me lazy and a bit flabby. Just a little. :)

My food situation isnt too bad. I agree with a lot of the plans on here, though I dont want to do anything too extreme. Ive been avoiding anything with sugars, though carbs are ok - I would not want to start calling my daily food intake cheats.

My trainer had me on this plan where I had to eat very particularly and thats fine. I dont want to change my complete lifestyle drastically, I just want to know how I can get the best results in general. I suppose from reading all the links, I would be doing a mini cut?

Anyway, thats me and I look forward to meeting all of you!

~Kim~~

Last edited:
Hey Kim, you are so cute, you are the same height as me even though I weigh a tad bit more, but I here you girl :) WElcome and ask away and hope you get some great info from everyone here!!:wave2: :spin:

Welcome to IM! :wave:

Thanx everybody! :wave2:

Hopefully I can get to my goals through here. So far looks that way to me.

Something I am a but worried about is Im reading that too much cardio is not a good thing. I run at least 2 miles a day.

Is there a cardio expert on here that can help me out a bit?

Originally posted by Kimbro11
Something I am a but worried about is Im reading that too much cardio is not a good thing. I run at least 2 miles a day.

BAH!!! I spend 8-10 hours a week cycling. :D

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
BAH!!! I spend 8-10 hours a week cycling. :D
Should I give my normal welcome shpeel?
Naaw,I'll spear you.

Welcome to IM Kimbro!!!:)

'boon,8 to 10 hours weekly???
That's it?
:rolleyes:

Back