• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Intro-Back in the gym

mtfreeze

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I?m new to the board but have been ?around? for a long time. From ?04 through ?10 I actively participated at a couple of other boards, but unfortunately I don?t remember my info to log in to any of them.

Throughout college and my time in the military I was in great physical condition. I got out of the Army in 2011 and settled down, and then life got crazy. I got married, started a family, and then took a promotion at work that meant a lot of traveling. Unfortunately I didn?t keep the gym and fitness as a priority and I slowly turned into a fat-ass.

I?ve been back in the gym and on a better diet again for the past year and have lost most of the bad weight that I had gained. I even gave up alcohol. I have been researching and am planning my first cycle since 2011 now that I am back to a place where I can get optimal results.

From what I have seen and read (across many forums) a lot has changed since I was ?around.? I am looking forward to participating here and learning from everybody.

Sorry for writing a book in my intro. I appreciate all the advice and wisdom y?all share. Thanks!

Welcome ~~

Welcome to the board

Back