• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lab review comments and reviews

jmaresca

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Could you guys please provide comments and feedback about the following labs:

XT Labs
Balkan Pharmaceuticals
Omega Labs
MaxVett
Nitro
Syd
Geneva

I have read a bunch of mixed information about each. Here is what I have found from my research and experience:

XT labs: Mexican lab. Has a reputation of producing fake gear. Never tried it but is one of the product lines of a reputable source.

Balkan: under dosed. International UGL.

Omega Labs: Read that it is very good. Lab had an issue in the past of producing low dosed gear. Been told by professionals who have used Omega that it is gtg.

MaxVett: never tried and haven't seen much about them however the source who has this is very reputable.

Nitro Labs: Product offered from a reputable source. Have used personally extensively with no issues.

Syd: Research indicated that its one of the more powerful product lines out there. Tried their winny years ago but it was fake (not fake because of the maker but because of the source I obtained it from). Higher priced (for example, a bottle of Syd Tren A 100mg/10ml goes for $130 where I have seen other labs offer their versions for under $100 - basically you get what you pay for).

Geneva Labs: Research indicates that the owner of this lab has a history of producing fake gear. Geneva was the labs new name after the owner changed names from a former lab known for fake gear. Know someone personally who saw good results with their sustanon. Seems to be one of the labs where local sources on the street are getting it from.

If anyone can provide your experiences and thoughts of the following please do reply. Please don't post something you read online about the lab. I need real life result feedback. Basically, if you haven't personally used any gear from any of these labs please don't provide feedback about it (please don't be offended by that statement but when it comes to gear the only way to know for sure is to run the gear or have had it tested. Any other information such as what you read somewhere or heard about it is not very reliable).

Thanks in advance.

Back