• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

NEED HELP QUICK!!

Pump_Daddy

Hella Member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys i gotta problem. Ive planeed ob bulkin until about april or may but im goin to this thing where im gonna have to appear with my shirt off. i still have some abs but not that much. Isnt there a thing that bodybuilders do the week before a competition to get really cut up before they compete? This is what i heard a long time ago and i was wondering if this was possible. Thanx for any help guys.

------------------
Got Muscle?
Train hard, play fast, go strong.

yeah they do a huge dehighdration they stop eating and drinking

------------------
a heathly body is a heathly mind

well can someone gimme a routine for this?!?!?

------------------
Got Muscle?

It is really dangerous to extremely dehydrate your body, and if you stop eating, for every pound you lose about 60% of it will be muscle. The only way the pro's can do it is because of the gear they are taking.
I would just recommend doing some abs before the shirt comes off, if you can already see your abs, using some of that fake tanning stuff will also help.

------------------
-Crowman
MASS ABOVE ALL

I'm not sure what the pro's do, and I'm not sure it matters considering the amount of drugs they use.

I don't know of any "quick way" to get cut.

Fasting or dehydrating yourself is not going to get you cut. Remember your body is about 60% water, so if you dehygdrate yourself ultimately your muscles look smaller.

And if you fast, generally you will lose more muscle than fat.

Depending on how much body fat your carrying, you should give yourself approximately 10-12 weeks to get cut. Obviously, if your bf is really high your will need more time, 12-14 weeks.

shit! Where can i get some of that tanning stuff and will it come off in the hot tub? Im gonna be playin basketball football and then goin in the hot tub and sauna with a few lady friends. Thanx anyway guys and if you know of anything just tell me

------------------
Got Muscle?

The tanning stuff can be found at the drugstore, it may come off in the hot tub though. Tanning beds or the real thing would be best there.

Just do the hot tub thing in the dark, they won't be able to tell how fat you are then.

Back