• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Newbie Questions for the Pros

hurtyhair4u

Funk Monkey
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've never done a cycle before and i was considering doing a cycle of Decca in about a month or two .
First : would this be a good choice for a first cycle ?

Is there anything i would do in preperation for this ?

Would i keep up my normal suppliment regiment ( protien , creatine , glutimine , multi-vit , vayndyl ) ?

I know i have more questions but this should be plenty to start

Most newbies start with Decca from what I have seen...no opion on the matter...good luck.

Deca is not a bad drug for a first cycle. It is rather safe and mild when compared to many other steroids. You should continue with your normal supplements, and prepare yourself by learning as much as you can about the subject.

Originally posted by hurtyhair4u
Any advise ?

Advice about doing the cycle, or advice about where to learn more about Deca?

1st about cycling . I've got friends who have been doing an injection once a week and then i've read a post here from some Australian dude talking about injecting daily . I wouldn't want this for huge size . More of a cutting and slight size up .

And second if you could direct me to some info sites or previous post stating Pro's and Con's and just good basic info .

Would be appriciated :thumb:

Originally posted by hurtyhair4u
1st about cycling . I've got friends who have been doing an injection once a week and then i've read a post here from some Australian dude talking about injecting daily . I wouldn't want this for huge size . More of a cutting and slight size up .

And second if you could direct me to some info sites or previous post stating Pro's and Con's and just good basic info .

Would be appriciated :thumb:

There are some drugs that require a more frequent injection protocal than others. It depends on how long the drug lasts in the body...all are different in this regard. Deca can be injected once per week with good success.

For additional info I have a few suggestions:
1-post questions here
2-do a web search on google or lycos on steroids
3-get a good book like Anabolics 2002 or The steroid Bible

sidenote .. deca is definately not the greatest drug out there if not stacked with some sort of testosterone .. you will get decadick which really sucks .. if you're a newbie i would have to say test @ 400-500mg ew with clomid post cycle and nolva to keep you from getting gyno ..

tiny

Yes, deca dick can be a problem, but it will go away post cycle. A little Test or Dbol would certainly make the cycle more effective, but I know many who did 8-12 weeks of Deca alone and were quite pleased with the results.

Decca Dick ? You mean an inability to get it up ? or shrinkage ?
Doesn't sound good .
I will probably do 1 cycle pre summer . Will i be affected by that ?

IML Gear Cream!
simply put you'll loose the ability to get it up and you won't be horny at all .. it hit's some harder(all pun intended) then others .. i strongly suggest that you're first cycle rules out deca on it's own .. 400mg deca ew with 500mg test ew is all good .. if you just want to do one steroid, which is just fine i advice you to go with test. nolvadex incase of gyno and clomid post cycle is of utmost importance...

tiny

Back