• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Newbie Questions?

w8lifter

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Are newbie questions allowed here? I know at mm you get yelled at if you actually ask a question and get told to search the archives....like you're supposed to already know everything before you ask a question....since we don't have an archive yet (and aren't anal in that regard) is it okay to ask dumb questions :D

Hey W8lifter

No question is a dumb question if you want to learn so ask away! It is only a dumb question if it has been asked 50 times and people dont bother to read and they ask again and we are a very new forum so we dont have that problem so fire away!

;)

Originally posted by w8lifter
Are newbie questions allowed here? I know at mm you get yelled at if you actually ask a question and get told to search the archives....like you're supposed to already know everything before you ask a question....since we don't have an archive yet (and aren't anal in that regard) is it okay to ask dumb questions :D

I say YES, ask them. I hate asshole mods who yell at you for asking a question that's already been answered. If a newbie asks a question and you know it's in an old thread, then do the newbie a favor and find the thread for him/her.

:thumb:

Absolutly I are Baboon i hate that too I PROMICE NEVER TO DO THAT! LOL :)

Even though I am not modding this forum, I will personally chew out ANYONE who puts someone down for asking a newbie type question. So, behave, and avoid my wrath....:finger: :yell: :(

Derat...these are simply pro-hormones marketed/packaged to look like real steroids, which I can assure you they are not!

Gopro, so you telling me don't waste my money, right? Ok, thanks for the input.

Originally posted by derat
Gopro, so you telling me don't waste my money, right? Ok, thanks for the input.

Exactly what I'm telling you! The only prohormone that has shown any real efficacy is 1AD.

IML Gear Cream!
Gopro - found out where to buy 1AD, but how good is this and what dosage do you recommend? What about Tribulus Terrestris - what are your views on this product? I think I will turn away from the dark side (especially since I have never taken any steriods - why start now?) but I want something to help me achieve my goals. It has to be out there, but where??

Originally posted by cornfed
W8, are you just researching or considering AS?

Peace

Just trying to learn a bit about it....although I've not even been trying lately.

Originally posted by w8lifter

Thanks ;) To be honest....I'm too chicken :eek:
honestly...............youre being smart;) :thumb:

Originally posted by derat
Gopro - found out where to buy 1AD, but how good is this and what dosage do you recommend? What about Tribulus Terrestris - what are your views on this product? I think I will turn away from the dark side (especially since I have never taken any steriods - why start now?) but I want something to help me achieve my goals. It has to be out there, but where??

1AD will give you some of what you want. Try this cycle...
Week 1- 3 caps
Week 2- 4 caps
Week 3- 5 caps
Week 4- 6 caps
Week 5- 4 caps
Week 6- 2 caps

Off for 4 weeks and repeat.

Back