• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PHEW!!!!!

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
WOW! What a great game....Rams/Eagles. I thought the Eagles had it. The Rams lose EVERY game that gets nationally televised. Glad that broke that streak.

Three plays I thought would kill the Rams:

Opening drive of the 2nd half chews up 9 minutes on the clock and the Rams get 0 points.

Rams return a punt for a TD and it gets called back.

Rams get ripped off on that instant replay TD.

Eagles should have won that game.

Nice game Baboon, No we shouldnt of won that game. You cant turn the ball over deep in your own territory twice. Nine yrds rushing dont get it either. The instant replay was the right call. Nice job by your D. Our offensive line sucked. Good luck the rest of the way.

it would have been nice to see the birds pull that game out of their ass, but did they deserve it? no. their running game has got to improve big time.

How about the PANTHERS going to Minnesota and kicking the BIG 3's asses. Oh YEAH!!!!!

Originally posted by bludevil:
How about the PANTHERS going to Minnesota and kicking the BIG 3's asses. Oh YEAH!!!!!

VERY SWEET win for the Panthers!!!!!!

Originally posted by seyone:
their running game has got to improve big time.
Agreed. Can somebody PLEASE explain to me why, when the coaches see one type of play is working and another type of play isn't working they continue to call for the play that ISN'T working. Watching Deuce Staley continually running into a wall up the middle was rediculous. Throw it out to him in the flat. Hit the tight end, hit the wide receivers on the outside. Up the middle was completely blocked, but they kept wasting valuable downs and yardage trying to bust it open.
fire.gif

------------------
Life is hard so quit whining and go out there and be alive.

Originally posted by ALBOB:
Originally posted by seyone:
their running game has got to improve big time.
Agreed. Can somebody PLEASE explain to me why, when the coaches see one type of play is working and another type of play isn't working they continue to call for the play that ISN'T working. Watching Deuce Staley continually running into a wall up the middle was rediculous. Throw it out to him in the flat. Hit the tight end, hit the wide receivers on the outside. Up the middle was completely blocked, but they kept wasting valuable downs and yardage trying to bust it open.
fire.gif

Albob, We only ran the ball 9 times. Two of the losses came on runs outside. Reid's play calling should be qestioned. Our line needs to pick it up. The ram DL is not among the leagues best. We should of been able to move them around. Tampa next week, the OL better show up!

Back