• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pompsplace.is other sources I've tried, anyone know of?

910iron

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone, I'm new here I was trying to just see if anyone else here has good experiences with
pompsplace.is
hammerandbell.shop
balkanpharm.to
Some people say Pompsplace is bad, I haven't had any bad experiences with them. But I've read on other forums they suck etc. cause they sell "cannabis products". All their XTlabs I've had seem legit. My coach said he knows the guy who runs the site and wouldn't sell bunk, but part of me feels like he supports him cause he obviously has a discount code with him

Hammerandbell I've found that they are an exclusive merchant for Auctus Pharma products and Auctus has been great for me personally and they have their products tested on Janoshik

and Balkanpharm.to I seen them post here, but they sell a whole wide variety.

I really am curious about Ultima Pharmaceuticals, I can't find anything on them from Janoshik for test results. Napsgear sells them too, but no test results on their website though they say its tested and Napsgear apparently is one of the best but their prices are pretty ridiculous for UGL

Back